Jeno - Lost

Y/n(yn) is your name, girl in this case.

Let us begin...

Summer holiday and Yn was on a shopping with her mum on a Saturday. You know daily grocery shopping and whatnot but it was like after dinner time so it was pretty late.

As it's late there's only a little people in the store so she's able to free ride on the shopping cart ( like I always do literally I'll be running then I'll jump on the cart - to the ice-cream section of course ).

Her mums finally finished shopping and she get back into her car and her mum drives off but she accident drops her phone in the car parking area when she get into the car.

They get home and she's doesn't realise until she needs to check something on her phone ( the weather for tomorrow - I always) but she can't find it. So she quickly panics and calls her phone with her sisters.

Luckily someone picked up and agrees to meet them the next day on the park near by the shopping centre.

Next day. She brings her old Nokia phone (yes you read right nokia phones were pretty good back then youno) to call her phone to find the person. He's like describing his outfit to her so she can find him. She sees him and it's a beautiful prince, yes Jeno. 🤧😊 (you can plan her reaction as she walks to him)

She thanks him and offers to pay for drinks at the cafe near by. Both go and chat for a bit. Leaves and bid goodbyes.

Some how meets agains,
Here's some ideas on how they met again
-goes to cafe and see Jeno Working there
-starts university and sees him as a tour guide for uni
-friend of friend
-somehow stumbles across each other by fate ✨😂

And the rest of the story is up to you! Kinda cliche re meets but you know I'm all about that. 😂