Hermione gave the note a confused look before looking up and seeing Draco leaving the Great Hall with Pansy, Theo, and Blaise. He turned around to give her a sly smile before walking through the doors.

Ginny was leaning over to read the note upside down while it was still in Hermione's hands, and she sat back in her seat afterwards, raising an eyebrow at her friend. "Did something happen?"

Hermione blushed and looked down at the note, folding it up to put it in her pocket. "I may have kissed him earlier in the Hospital Wing."

"What?!" Ginny exclaimed, making Hermione jump.

"Shhh!" Hermione looked around and glared at the students who were staring at them before turning her attention back to Ginny. "It was just a spur of the moment thing!"

"That's so cute!" Ginny bounced up and down slightly, grinning.

Hermione couldn't help but grin as well, remember the surprised look on Draco's face after she had kissed him. She definitely couldn't wait for rounds later, trying to hide her smile as she thought about what could happen.

Draco waited somewhat impatiently at the stairs for Hermione to appear. It was a little past ten-thirty when they were supposed to meet, and he was starting to get a little worried since she was almost never late.

He grinned as soon as she appeared and raced towards him, practically leaping into his open arms. He spun them around a few times as she laughed, tightening her arms around his neck.

When he finally let her down, she smacked him lightly on the chest. "Why didn't you tell me you got released early?!"

"I honestly didn't think I'd be getting out when I did," He laughed.

She smiled then. "I'm just happy you're alright."

"Well, I am still healing so be gentle with me," He said with a grin.

They took off towards the sixth floor and Hermione asked, "Why did you leave dinner so early?"

He shrugged. "The other three wanted to catch up, and I knew I'd be seeing you tonight."

She smiled up at him and then raised an eyebrow. "You just wanted to make me wait as payback for earlier, didn't you?"

He grinned and looked away. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"And you said I was mean!" She laughed.

"You are mean!" He said playfully. "You kissed me and left!"

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "You are so dramatic."

"You make it sound like it's a bad thing."

Hermione laughed and they turned a corner, slowly walking down the hallway together. She jumped slightly when she felt Draco's arm slide around her waist, and he immediately released her.

"Sorry!" He said quickly. "I won't do that if you don't like it."

"It just startled me, is all," She said, laughing slightly. "I wasn't expecting that."

"Well, I know you don't like to move very quickly so I just want to be respectful of your boundaries," He said.

"You can put your arm around my waist, Draco," She laughed.

He grinned and replaced his arm, pulling her close against him. She easily fit against his side and draped her arm around his back, resting her head against his shoulder as they walked.

"So, I hear there's a ball coming up," Draco started playfully.

She smiled up at him. "Oh yeah?"