That Day?

Corporal Levi was always in a bad mood. Not many things could cheer him up. Although, there was one thing, or should I say person, that did make Corporal happy, it was (Y/N). He'd always want to see her. He would constantly make time for him to be by her. If anyone knew better, they would say that corporal had a person he actually cared about. Hanji on the other hand realized this and did not let "Shorty" get away with his "sneaky" attempt to be by (Y/N). We all know that Levi wasn't good at being sneaky, but he tried anyway. He was so close to getting (Y/N) to hang out with him but, NOPE, Hanji just HAD to ask her/him to help her. Levi being the jerk he is, slammed the door right in Hanji's face (poor Hanji, ANYWAYS) of course (Y/N) was startled by that and jumped out the window. Levi jumped after (Y/N) bc she/he was not wearing the 3DMG maneuver gear. Eren was already in his titan form (haha good save Eren, Have a cookie, Eren: Yay! (eats cookie) ) and saved (Y/N) and Levi.

"JAEGER PUT ME AND LANCE CORPORAL (L/N) DOWN!", (You are lance corporal in this story because Levi is now Corporal, Why? because i say so.) (Eren transforms back to human)

"Sorry sir.", Said Eren. He put down Levi but was still holding (Y/N).

"PUT (Y/N) DOWN!", Levi yelled a little irritated.

"O-oh Yeah sorry (Y/N).", Eren stuttered.

" (Rude comment to Levi about his actions here because I can't think of any.)", you said.

" He was nice enough to catch us.", You said irritatedly.

"Yeah yeah."

"Ok well since I have paper I gotta do, bye."

"I could help."

"No thanks I got it."

"No you don't."

"Yeah I do Corporal, I can stay neat."

"Your office is messier than Hanji's..."

"NO IT ISN'T."

"Yeah it is."

"Just bye."

"What?"

"I said bye, I am gonna go do my work."

"But I need to-"

"No 'buts' I have work I have to get done before tomorrow."

"But I have to ask y-"

"I SAID NO 'BUTS'... You might be a rank higher than me but I still have work I have to get done."

" I NEED TO TALK TO YOU."

"AND I NEED TO COMPLETE MY WORK."

"WHY I JUST WANNA HAVE A CHAT WITH YOU."

"NOPE NOPE BAI CYA IMMA WORK."

"...ugh I'm not even gonna continue to argue with you.", Said Levi FINALLY giving in.

"OK good now I can go do my work."

{Time skip brought to you by Levi drinking water like a sane person}

"(Y/N)! COME OUT IM SORRY, OK?", Levi responded to a closed and locked door.

"Name and Business", (Y/N) stated in a monotone voice, who was clearly upset about the work she had.

" Levi Ackerman, I need to talk to you, and since when had you had a monotone voice?"

" Ok, Levi Ackerman. Come in, and I have one because you always talk to me like this, either way, you coming actually helps since I have papers for you.", said (Y/N).

"Stop.", Levi irritatedly said.

"Yeah yeah, come on in.", Said (Y/N)

(Levi walks in with tea and closes the door, locking it making a clicking noise.)

"Yeeeeesssss?", Asked (Y/N), slightly annoyed but liked the fact that Levi brought tea.

"Don't ignore me.", said Levi.

"Really Levi, Is that really all you wanted to ask?", said (Y/N).

"Yup, now, one week of stable duties.", said Levi in his (Totally Casual.) monotone voice, setting down a cup in front of you and picking up one for himself.

"Yeah, you can't actually make me... Shorty....", teased (Y/N), taking a sip of the tea.