day 4&5

I woke up to the room decorated with a bunch of valentines day stuff and presents on the table but Jackson wasn't there.

M:gm  <3 happy valentines day. wru

J: gm <3 just picking up breakfast go ahead and open ur gift <3

M:ok thanks

I opened my present and there were flowers, chocolates, a teddy bear, and a necklace. 

M: I love all of them ty sm I have a gift for u2 when u get back 

J: np and OK <3

when Jackson got back we ate and I gave him his present then we were aloud to leave so we went to my house so I could pack. 

day 5...

we are at the airport waiting to board our plane and I'm kinda nervous. "you OK?" Jackson asked. "yeah I just- um I'm nervous...I'v never been on a plane before." "You'll be fine." he said. "how do you know?" "Maddie Its really not that bad everything will be fine." once we got on the plane it started to take off. "just breath.once were in the air its not so bad" Jackson took my hand. I nodded and looked out the window. 

Soon we had landed in LA. we got out luggage and walked to the hotel as I struggled with my bags. "here let me help." Jackson said as he took one of them. "Thank you." I sighed. "mhm." he smiled and held my hand as we arrived. We checked in and went up to our room. "so once we unpack do you wanna go take some instagram pictures?" Jackson asked. "sure."

we got to the beach and posted pictures than I posted this: 

Maddie_davis:

Maddie_davis: LA

Maddie_davis: LA

pc:@Jackson_kays

500 likes and 200 comments

@sam_girl_fromschool: dang 3 months is taking 4 ever when will u leave

    @Jackson_kays: hey leave her alone OK?

@exbf: miss u baby

    @maddie_davis: dont call me that

load more comments.....

"sorry about my ex he wont leave me alone." I sighed. "It's fine and Mads don't listen to Sam shes just jealous." he said. I nodded as we walked along the beach. "so um I was thinking since your not gonna be around for your birthday and Christmas maybe we can celebrate it with our families when we get back home." Jackson said. "I think that's a great idea." I smiled. "good. so are you hungry? we can go grab dinner?" "yeah." "OK."

we went to this really good Mexican restaurant and ate then went back to the hotel. "so Mads I have a surprise for your tomorrow." Jackson said. "what?" "I can't tell you but we should get some sleep." he said. I nodded and we both layed in bed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Maddie wake up." Jackson said. "OK." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. After getting ready we ate and went to the surprise. "whats going on?" I asked as we walked onto the beach. "I'm gonna teach you to surf." he smiled. "oh no I'm not gonna be very good at this." I laughed. "you'll do great." he said as we got into the water. 

After a while I was able to stand up. "you got this." Jackson said as he held the board still so I could keep my balance. Eventually I fell but Jackson caught me. "Mads....I gotta tell you something." he said as he looked into my eyes. "what is it?" "I hope I'm not moving to fast but.....I love you..." he smiled.