Epilouge

Harry laid spread out over the bed , the faint smell of Draco mint shower gel filled the room ,
he could hear Draco in the bathroom humming and the splashing of running water
He thought back to where it had all began getting sent the portrait, he still had no idea who sent it really he ought to thank them.

He was so happy now so much had changed over the 15 years since then he'd become head Auror , Hermione and Ron had gotten married , a little while later so had he and Draco, 10 yrs ago now they had adopted their two children scorpius and albus and of course they had become official guardians of teddy now he was older .

He could hear the boys stomping up the stairs "daaaaaadddd" "daaaad".

Sitting up harry braced himself as all three children burst into room leaping onto the bed and bouncing

"We're going to hogwarts, we're going to hogwarts " the boys chanted smiling like Cheshire Cats.

————————————————————

Arriving at kings cross station Harry and Draco helped push the boys trolleys to 9 3/4 , harry was as excited as they were it was the first year they'd all be away at hogwarts .
He loved that place thinking about it it was the first place he had felt was a home , he couldn't wait to see all the things albus and scorpius would do being the cheeky little pickles they were, teddy of course had been sorted into griffindor ( he had  sported red hair for months after) but he was excited to see where they'd be put , him and Draco had placed bets.

Running through the barrier was his favourite part he grabbed albus's  hand and set at a run , the cool smoky air hit him as he passed through the wall , closely followed by teddy, Draco and scorp.

Draco fussed over the boys straightening their uniforms, making sure they had all the right bags  and threatening that if he even caught a whiff of trouble from them then he'd be straight over there,
Harry grinned as he hugged each boy in turn , watching them racing on the train to join their friends.

He found Draco's soft hands lightly squeezing them as they waved goodbye to the train,
Harry would've never in a million years have guessed this would be his life , his beautiful kids and his gorgeous husband who stood beside him attempting to blink away tears trying to keep his cold exterior together.
Harry loved it though and right then as Draco pressed his warm lips to Harry's feeling himself melt into the perfectness of his life right then.

Ps( thanks for reading this)
(I don't really know who would send Harry that portrait but I like to think maybe snape or dumbledoor maybe , I like the idea of snape better I think he's a secret drarry shipper)

If you like this I just wrote one about draco and Harry going to laser tag 🤷‍♀️