The spell

"Are you ready?"
Harry's eyes sparkled as he pointed his wand at the painting

"Just Get it over with"
Draco rolled his eyes a secret smile playing on his lips

"Hehdodhecebwjsjdeb"
A blinding white light filled the room and the crackle of electricity rung out

Out of nowhere this great weight pushed Harry over , landing on his back with a thud he opened his mouth to protest when warm soft lips pressed against his some hands reached into his hair skill full fingers running though it
Some long nimble legs landed ether side of his hips
'Draco' it was like he only had one brain cell and all it knew to do was repeat dracos name like some chant.

'Maybe whoever had sent him the portrait had known what they were doing' Harry thought smiling into the kiss.

————————————————————

After they had decided they could do a lot more of that later they went about diagonally shopping, swamped in jumpers and scarfs, buying draco clothes , hygiene products (which he was decidedly fussy about) and more ( unfortunately for harry) healthy foods.

Draco was enjoying this very very much it was like he couldn't stop touching harry just small touches like brushing their legs together or weaving their fingers together, little knocks of the arms, soppy glances ,mainly from harry , draco was happier than he had been in a long time.

He was surprised he didn't get any weird looks his stomach had be in a fit of nerves about being seen in public wondering if the still counted him a death eater , but no it had gone rather smoothly a few adoring looks at the saviour of the wizarding world which draco had gotten rather jealous over, a few kids asking for autographs accompanied by blushing parents but it was a peaceful affair leaving a warm feeling around them as snow began to fall coating the post card like streets with a white dusting.

They Returned home shivering and rosy faced, dropping bags on the floor to sip their steaming cups of hot chocolate.
Draco felt like a child again it had been a breeze he couldn't remember the last time he had properly gone Christmas shopping with all the lights snow even the hot chocolate , it was perfect, what made it even more perfect was the beautiful man that stood beside him hopelessly smiling into his cup a chocolate moustache around his lips 'looking a mess' Draco thought 'or In other words, perfect' Draco smiled.

————————————————————
(Smut skip if you want I'm kinda shit and writing this kind of stuff / please don't let it taint your image of my writing  haha 😂)

They kept their promise about doing
'a-lot more of that later'

They were currently sprawled out over the bed as Draco kissed a trail down the soft skin of Harry's neck as he hummed contently arching his body keenly into it. Both without clothes Harry could feel the heat radiating off dracos pale skin ,which was as flawless and smooth as in the painting,
He could feel himself harden grinding himself onto Draco who was already hard and leaking
, he had a beautiful cock Harry thought long, thick everything he looked for as he was undeniably a size queen, it was rosy the head leaking beads of precum onto Harry's stomach.
Draco whined as he felt himself grow close to completion, stopping Harry's movements dracos fingers started circling Harry's opening dipping inside easily thanks to a prelube spell harry moan pushing down on dracos fingers until fully inside setting a fast pace that almost pushed harry to the edge the feeling of dracos fingers sliding in and out causing just the right about of friction to his insides stretching him open.
Draco abruptly stopped his ministrations not wanting Harry to finish yet, lubing up his cock Draco positioned himself between Harry's legs his tip brushing over the entrance caused Harry to groan in frustration pushing himself forward animalisticly trying to get some sweet release.
His face was beautiful ,flushed ,his pupils blown wide with lust , skin prickled and sensitive glowing with sweat from exertion , draco couldn't resist placing a sweet needy kiss wet and messy , he slowly pushed inside.

The pleasure was to much for harry he wrapped his legs around draco forcing him deeper inside hands finding the soft blond locks tugging on it as Draco kissed him urgently.

Thy set a rhythm moving in sync nearing completion dracos dick sliding in and out hitting Harry's prostate with every thrust had Harry clinging to him head thrown back against the pillow the words "dracooo" spilling from his lips he came suddenly spilling over himself and Draco got white spurts covering dracos chest with a final thrust draco finished cumming deep inside harry filling him.
Dropping his head to Harry's chest draco pulled out cum trickled our of Harry's hole.

Their world went black as they fell asleep like that having never been that happy, fulfilled or peaceful in their lives.