prolog

The battle of Hogwarts was over. Lord Voldemort was dead. There were a lot of innocent casualties. Everybody's in the Great Hall. Teachers, parents, students, everyone. They celebrated their victory and grieved for their family and friends. I'm standing on an elevation. 'I have something to announce,' I said it loudly but not too loudly and still my voice echoed through the hall. Everyone looked at me in surprise. Nobody knew me, because I kept myself in the background. I guess that's why everyone's surprised. 'A lot of people died today. Friends, family, yes. That's why I'm here. However, I'd like to introduce myself first. I'm Emily Jordan, and I'm here in my seventh year. And I have a gift. This gift is the reason I'm standing here now.' I was interrupted by an interruption. 'What kind of gift?' That was George, who was still mourning his twin's death. 'I have the power to bring dead people back to life.' Everyone was just about to start talking to get their loved one back, but they were interrupted before they could say anything. 'I only bring one person back.' 'And who?' This time spoke Hermione Granger. 'This is not for me to decide, but for one person among you.' 'And who's that supposed to be?' Harry Potter spoke for the first time. 'That's Harry is a  decision I'll make now.' I looked through the rows. Everyone was hoping they would be picked just to get their loved ones back, except one person. He was just looking at the floor. 'I have decided.' It became quiet in the hall. As quiet as when the Trimagic Champions were announced in their fourth year. 'It's Draco Malfoy,' My voice echoed through the hall. The one just mentioned looked startled and was stared at. No one noticed he was back. 'I'll give you an hour to decide.' With these words, I left the hall and saw everyone walking towards Draco.