Liszt x reader

(A/n- DANGER GAY STUFF okay, okay continue)

"GIRL'S NIGHT!" Liszt shouted as you ate lunch.

"Liszt-san!" You said showing her you got scared and that you almost dropped your lunch.

"I'm sorry kitten I'm just so excited for tonight, just the two of us shopping, eating, boy talk Oh! this is going to be so fun!" She said with a squeal at the end. You were happy to spend time with Liszt but that happiness ended when she spoke of "boy talk". This was disappointing to you because you had a little crush on the woman but you didn't think she was interested in girls.

"I bet this will be the best day ever", you said trying to force a smile.

"What's wrong kitten?" Liszt said looking worried. Dang, does she read minds or something?

"Nothing is wrong...can Kanae come?" You asked hopefully.

"I asked her if she wanted to and she said she was very busy today", Liszt said sadly" I did want her to come but she always seems stressed."

"The only reason why she's busy today is that she knows my secret", You think to yourself as you grind your teeth. "Well I guess that's fine...just you and me...". You said to her. 

"Yes! Indeed! This is going to be fun I promise you little one", She said as she holds out her pinkie finger.

"Aw come on Liszt-san! You don't have to do this little girly thing with me", You said not taking her finger.

"Come on I insist you take the finger", She said wiggling her finger.

You groan then took at her pinkie finger and shook it." There you happy now?"

"Yes very," she said with a smile that made your heart flutter.

You just stared at her pretty eyes for a while and of course, she let you. She knows that she's a beauty that needs to be looked upon once or twice now and again.

"Are you okay my dear?" She said with a smirk." You're getting so red!"

You quickly covered your face and ran upstairs to the closest bathroom you looked at the mirror and saw tears running down your face. You couldn't take it anymore. 

"Y/n? What has happened to you, my love? You've been so down lately? Please tell me what's on your mind."

( Author is back ^^)

This is the moment. This is the chance you get to express yourself too Liszt.

"I'm in love with you! And I was afraid to tell you because you always talk about boys and I assume that you only think about that. I don't like boys. I like girls, and I love you", you looked up at her your eyes glistening with tears.

Liszt smiled and lightly move up your chin. You looked up at her and she looked back down at her and..

You two kissed.

When you parted Liszt giggled and said: "How was that?" You didn't answer her you just wrap your arms around her and kissed her more.

Liszt kissed back and wrapped her hands around your waists, closing the bathroom door behind her with her foot.

Then it was just you and Liszt. It was magical it felt good. It was nice to finally let out everything you felt for her. All of a sudden you here a door knock.

"Someone's in here!" Liszt yelled and looking back at you smiling before kissing you again

Knock knock.

"Who is it!" You and Liszt said at the same time.

"I-I just need to use the bathroom", it was Chopin.

Liszt opened the door and Chopin jumped when he saw both of you.

"Why are you two in here together? You know what I don't need to know I just want to use the bathroom", y'all left the bathroom and he close the door behind him.

Liszt looked down at you:"Movie night?"

Your eyes lit up: "Yes!"

Liszt put you up and brought you to her room.

Then y'all watch a movie and cuddle and eat junk food.

:) it was nice.