Chopin x reader

You wake up fully refresh, ready to... excuse my language ready to beat someone's booty. What booty do you ask reader? The booty of your friend Frederic Chopin. Chopin was your best friend, you two played video games together, sat in silence together, and when one of the classicaloids came in or Kanae or Sousuke you two would run in the closet and hide in the closet even if it was uncomfortable. 

Today you and Chopin planned to play video games all day today. It would a lot of competitive games like Fortnight and The Darwin Project, horror games like Five Night's at Freddy's and Outlast 1 and 2, and funny games like Samuel manual and Octodad. ( Guess what my favorite games are :) ).

"What the heck" you shrug " I'll ask to watch some of your favorite Youtuber and I'll get some snacks to because he's not going to get it" you laughed as you change into your gamer clothes (whatever clothes you like it can be PJs for all I care). Once you're done with that you got your controller and left for the door.

You were happy that you two were having a day where you just played video games together. You will probably get to know Chopin more than anyone in the Otowa mansion. But the only reason why you wanted to get to know the Bean was because you like the small bean.

Who wouldn't love a quiet, cute, antisocial classicaloid? But HEY! except for being a sarcastic author Chopin is excellent at the piano so that's good. OKAY let's continue.

You walked towards his door held a hand up to knock but the door opened and you saw Chopin smiling.

"Are you ready to play?" He said as he held up a game controller.

"Of course," You said as you held your controller as well.

"Come in then", he said as he motions you in. " Before we start I wanted to tell you something".

" And what's that Cho-chan," you said with a smile.

He looks at you then shakes his head " Maybe later".

" Oh okay", You say, but you still kind of wondered what he wanted to tell you.

*After hours of playing video games you two then decided to watch Markiplier*

" Oh look, he played a horrifying game, I know that because it's trending in gaming". Chopin said pointing at the video, with the hilarious thumbnail.

" Let's watch it then", you said looking at him straight in the face.

" I'm sorry but I don't want my baby to have nightmares," he said then he turned his head smiling, you were smiling too but then you realized what he said.

" WAIT, WHAT!" You said.

"Oh god, I just realized too I'm sorry-", He said as he started to whisper random words that you didn't understand.

" Cho-chan it's okay, I want to be", You said in a soft kind tone, the kind where you try to calm someone down.

" You- you like me", he stuttered.

" Yeah I-I do" you stuttered. (A/n: dang, everyone is stuttering in this story lol)

Chopin then looked into your eyes and slowly went towards your face. Then - then he did it he kissed you.

*Nocturne Op.9 No.2 plays*

" Where is that music coming from", you asked looking around and saw nothing out of the ordinary.

" It's nothing, it's your imagination shh," He said between kisses.

" Okay, I'll try", you said as you two continued to make out.

* Nocturne op. 55 no. 2 plays*

" AW COME ON!" You yelled as you walk over to the door and opened it.

"HAHAHAHAHA", It was Mozart playing the piano. " What? I was setting the mood... Chopin-style", Mozart said as he played your favorite Chopin nocturne. 

Even though you were pleased by how wonderful he played it, you still cringe when he said 'Chopin-style'. 

"Motes..." you said.

"Yes", he said with a huge grin.

You pointed down the hallway " leave".

He looks at your finger then down the hallway dropped his head sadly then walked away slowly.

"Okay... I guess I'll leave then...", then he started to hum one of his depressing pieces.

"Welp, Wanna get back to when we were doing", You said as you touch Chopin's chest.

"Oh yes please", he said excitement in his monotone voice.

You closed the door. Then did something you were planning on doing ever since you develop a crush on Chopin... Eat snacks and watch * Your favorite Youtuber*.

I'm sorry this took long and I'm going, to be honest... I stopped watching Anime (ClassicaLoids) so I kind of got tired of writing for the certain thing. Of course, I'm still open to writing about meeting the Composers and stuff like that but when it comes to the anime it's you know hard to have fun with. I hope my readers understand and if you want to recommend me to write about a certain composer I'm all open. Thank you, guys!!