title of your story

Just then Harry walked into the elevator holding two caramel mochachinas, my favorite. I always go and get them with Pai. Oh, damn.. I left Pai all alone, hopefully she won't be mad when I come back up to my room without anything for her, or me for that matter. Anyways, FOCUS. Harry Styles is right in front of me. Don't go fan girl. Act casual.

"Hey" I said with a smile.

"Oh, hi.. Is it alright if I go up with you?" He asked Winking.

" Of course" I said trying to contain myself, "I'm Kenndyll"  just then Louis walked in.

"Heeeeeyyyy!!" He said to me, looking at Harry. Almost like they could read eachother's emotions. "Harry, you always say Hi to me, Ohh am I interrupting? Well bye, uhh"

"I'm Kenndyll, by the way, See you later?" I said smiling

"Sure Kenny we will meet again I'm sure, can I call you Kenny?" Louis said before Harry cut him off with another look. Louis left the elevator. And I began talking to Harry. We eventually sat down next to eachother and took turns pusing the buttons to make the elevator go up and down so our conversation would be prolonged. We were having a truly good time. Until. Paige was outside waiting when I pushed floor 12.

"Hello!!" Harry said, not knowing who she was.

"Oh . my . God. " she replied. We stepped out of the elevator together and started talking to Paige.

"heyy Pai" I said trying to calm her down.. "whatchadoin? Glad to see you woke up and weren't confused like last time.." I said winking.

"uhm hi, yeah me too well I was coming to find you, but I guess you don't have your phone with you?" she said.

"Sorry I must have left it in my room" I said confused. I really thought that I had brought my phone with me.

"So, this must be the famous Paige that Kenn has told me all about" He said looking at me the whole time. "You know what.. why don't we hang out with one of my boys, like a double date?" He said questioningly.

"That would be so cool. Tonight, then?" Paige said a little too excited.

"Sure. You just have to pick which one?" He said. Teasingly of course with his little smirk showing his big perfect dimples. So. Cute.

"uh yes! Pai you can pick any of them but Harry, I call him!" I said as a joke.

he laughed. "Let's go pick your date, Paigey!" Harry said

"I wouldn't want to ruin whatever you have going on here.." She winked, "well anyways you need to go and get ready Kenn, so I guess I will go with Harry to meet the guys, and make my desicion" She said grinning.

"uhmm, can we walk Kenndyll back to her room?" harry said

" You don't have to" I said sweetly

"But I want to"

I could only smile, I am trusting this person so fast. He has unbelievebly gained my trust especially after my ex ruined it, I thought I was done, but guess not. I was truly falling for Harry Styles.