Harry Styles is Super Hawt;)

So today Paige and Kendyll were walking down town taking pictures in England.. when they saw it.. they saw thee Harry Styles.. well along with the rest of One Direction. They were taking pictures with girls, autographing things, meanwhile trying to get safely into their hotel..

"Wait, " Kendyll said. Exchanging looks with Paige, " we have to.."

" Kenn.. this is such an odd circumstance.. I don't --" Paige said.

"Paige!! You said that you were going to be free and have fun, that we were going to have fun, that we were going to take some risks with me?! What is this you won't even see if we can?! You love One Direction almost--" Kendyll said

"F I N E " Paige started, " but if we can't get a room, you can't be mad at me."

"I won't, well actually at this point we are going to need to hurry!!" Kendyll said running towards the hotel with Paige close behind.

----

" Okay, okay, I'll admit, you were right, this is a risk that was worth taking!! Look at this view, Kenn!!" Paige exclaimed.

"I know, right?!" Kenndyll said looking in the mirrors that were all over, on the ceiling, on the doors, everywhere!!

"Kenn, I was talking about the actual view, you know scenery..??" Paige said jokingly.

"I know, but looooookkk" kenn said smiling as her and Paige fell backwards onto Kenndal's bed.

---- Paige's POV

Paige woke up in Kendyll's bed sometime around 6 am, she looked around and sees Kenndyll sitting on the chair on the computer, which means twitter and facebooking, or going through google images for her favorite Harry Styles. So I decided to shower and get ready. ... when I got back out and got dressed, Kenn was no where to be found. Confused, yes! So I started on my hair and makeup. I tried calling Kenn, but she didn't answer so I left her an interesting voice mail of me singing Up all night..

---- Kenn's POV

Mean while in the Elevator going down to starbucks in my sweats with my hair in a messy side braid. You know just casual..

Not even one second after the elevator door Harry Styles was waiting outside now coming in.. how come you never look good when the most attractive boy walks in and sees you?!