10.

"The result is divided up by 50% of the main producer, 20% is online votes, and 30% is the Treasure Makers audience votes," Jang Sungkyu announced. "Please let the rap group come on stage."

Everyone held their breath as the rap team took the stage. One of the four of them would be in the debut lineup for sure. For the other three, it would be strictly a mystery that they would have to wait to find out the answer to.

The MC, once again Jang Sungkyu, held the microphone up his lips as he began speaking. The crowd quieted down as the names spun around and around on the digital slot.

"And our first debut member is..." Jang Sungkyu began speaking.

Silence fell over all as the slot finally stopped on the lucky finalist.

"HARUTO!" Jang Sungkyu announced, causing the audience to erupt in cheers. Haruto couldn't believe it, and neither could his family. Tears were shed from the audience and on stage.

Haruto stepped up onto the podium as Yoonbin, Hyunsuk, and Byounggon congratulated him and walked onto the other ends of the stage. Then, the dance performance team went on stage to find out who would debut for sure.

Everyone in the audience and on stage thought it would be Mashiho. He had the most online votes and audience votes out of all of the members in the dance performance group.

That's what made the result ever so surprising to the audience and the finalists.

"And the second debut member is..."

All of the dancers on stage crossed their fingers and closed their eyes as they prayed and begged to have their name be called. They all wanted to debut so badly.

"SO JUNGHWAN!"

Cheers erupted from all over the concert hall, but there definitely were a few gasps that were audible to everyone. How did Junghwan debut? Wasn't it supposed to be Mashiho?

Those thoughts were still blaring through everyone's minds as Junghwan took a step up onto the podium and the vocalists walked forward to center stage.

"And the last category for tonight is singing, where one of these three lovely vocalists will be confirmed a spot in YG's new boy group!" Jang Sungkyu announced loudly.

It has to be either Yedam or Junkyu. Most likely Yedam though. Yang Hyunsuk seemed to have a little bias going Yedam's direction.

"And the third member of YG's 2019 boy group is..."

It was quiet as lights flashed and spot lights were in a frenzy all around the stage.

"BANG YEDAM!"

Tears rolled down Yedam's cheeks as Junkyu and Jeongwoo congratulated him and he stepped up onto the podium.

"And now the fourth member in our debut line up...will be revealed on the show," the MC explained as audience members groaned in frustration, all wanting to the final four members.

YG staff members and employees ushered the Treasure Makers out and took their voting remotes and pushed them all out of the room. Now, without any others watching, would the final debut lineup be revealed.

"Now may the remaining finalists take a place on stage!" Jang Sungkyu boomed.

Mashiho, Junkyu, Jeongwoo, Yoonbin, Seunghun, Byounggon, Jihoon, Jaehyuk, Doyoung, and Hyunsuk walked up to center stage.

"And the fourth debut member is..."

"KIM JUNKYU!"

Junkyu gasped as the other trainees came over to him and congratulated him. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he smiled brightly.

Now all I need is Mashiho to debut with me, Junkyu thought to himself.

"The fifth debut member of the new YG boy group is..."

"PARK JEONGWOO!"

Everyone exhaled as the second youngest vocalist stepped up onto stage. They cheered quietly as Mashiho and Junkyu pursed their lips.

"The sixth member of the debut lineup is..."

"YOON JAEHYUK!"

As everyone cheered, Mashiho and Junkyu locked eyes. There was one spot left, but there were seven trainees left.

"And last but certainly not least, the final member of the 2019 YG boy group is..."

Everyone held their breath.

"CHOI HYUNSUK!"

Cheers erupted from all over the stage, but two boys stayed silent.

Mashiho felt tears rolling down his cheeks. Junkyu met his eyes, but the younger Japanese male looked away from the older.

"Wait!"

(A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Thanks so much for 160+ reads! It means a lot:)

Also, YG is debuting TREASURE13!! YASSSSS

Here's my little "fan art"

LOVE YOU ALL💕