6

"A party?" Seunghun, who's laying on the bed, raised his eyebrow, "For what?"

Byounggon smirked, "I won the grand race in Busan."

"When and where is this party gonna happen?" Hyunsuk, who's in his pajamas, asked,

"Saturday, probably. In my house since my parents are out for a week." Byounggon looked at them, "So, are you guys coming?"

"I'll go." Seunghun said,

"Me too." Hyunsuk raised his hand,

"It depends on who's invited." Yedam shrugged, "I wanna go to your party. I mean it, hyung. But I don't want to see weirdos."

"It's just us, some outside friends and a few schoolmates." Byounggon looked at Yedam then to Junkyu who seems lost in his own thoughts, "Besides, Mashiho and Keita's coming."

"I'll go." Yedam quickly said,

"Mashiho's coming where?" Junkyu asked, confused,

"To the party." Yedam answered him,

Junkyu's right eye twitched, "What party?"

"Byounggon hyung's party." Seunghun answered,

"Wait, wait." Junkyu laughed at his own cluelessness, "Why are you holding a party?" he asked Byounggon,

"Because I won the grand race in Busan?" Byounggon answered slowly, "Seriously, Junkyu. What's happening to you?"

Junkyu held the bridge of his nose, "I'm sorry." he sighed, "The english professor's been stressing the hell out of me. She keeps giving me projects and I'm also thinking of ways on how to ask Mashiho out properly."

Seunghun rolled out of bed, "Why not steal his umbrella again?"

Hyunsuk smiled, "Memories."

"You know, I'm really glad you called the bet off." Byounggon smiled at him, "Are you planning on telling this to Mashiho?"

"I am. I don't want a relationship with secrets. He deserves to know." Junkyu closed his eyes, "But I'm scared."

Yedam looked at his friend, "It's Mashiho. He likes you as much as you like him. You don't have to be scared of anything." he smiled,

Hyunsuk coughed, "I know that this might ruin the mood but, Keita's really doing a good job in making you soft, Yedam. I'm so proud of you."

"This is why I fucking hate all of you."

x

Mashiho just started walking to go to their school and he's running late since he waited for Keita outside his own house for almost 20 minutes.

As he was walking, he felt someone following him,

Mashiho knew who it was since the strong and aromatic perfume gave it all, still, he acted clueless and looked back,

He saw a tall guy wearing a beret, hiding his large and tall figure at a small pole, he's also covering his own face with both of his hands, can Junkyu be any more obvious?

Mashiho cleared his throat, "Hey, beret guy! I think I know you."

He got no response from the tall guy, losing his patience, he walked towards him,