2

"Please, why do I need to come with you again? What do you need me for?" Mashiho asked Keita,

They've been walking for so long that Mashiho's starting to feel his feet fall apart.

Keita stopped then pouted, "You didn't come the first time I asked you to go to the café with me."

Mashiho scoffed, "What, are you gonna stalk Yedam again?"

"No!" he quickly denied, "Of course not! I'm going to treat you something to eat."

"Come one, Keita. This is not like you. You don't treat people, you make people treat you." Mashiho laughed, "Oh, we're here."

"Okay, I'm gonna be honest." Keita took a deep breath and continued, "I'm not gonna stalk him. I'll just look at his face."

"Isn't that creepy?"

Keita facepalmed, "No! I just want to see him, even if it's just from the opposite side of his usual table. I wanna see him smile, see him write his songs, see him listen to the music he likes, I just..." he sighed, "I just wanna see him because he completes my day."

Mashiho smirked, "Ah, so you're in love with him?"

"I don't want to call it love yet. It's more of a crush but we'll get there. It's impossible not to fall in love with Bang Yedam." Keita softly smiled, it's a different smile from his usual smiles.

It's a smile where he glows. Is he in love? Mashiho doesn't know how it feels to be in love so he's not sure if people who's in love with someone smiles like that.

"Crush or in love, you're very whipped." Mashiho giggled and pulled Keita inside of the café,

The smell of freshly brewed coffee is very strong and aromatic, the café's interior design is very chill and nude rather than aesthetic and pastel.

"Do you want to order or do you want me to do it?" Keita asked him,

"I'll do it while you sit down. Just give me your card."

Keita handed him his card, "Please try not to order everything in the menu. I'm broke too." he begged,

Mashiho chuckled, "I'll try not to."

As soon as Mashiho went to the counter to order, Keita's eyes started to roam around, trying to find the face he's been looking for.

There he is, Bang Yedam, sitting and drinking his favorite Iced Americano, looking so cute and ethereal with his friends.

Mashiho sat beside him with their drinks and pastries, "Are you done looking at him?"

"I actually planned on approaching him today but he's with his friends so..." Keita sighed,

Mashiho's eyes started to roam around too, looking for someone.

Someone who has those pretty eyes and beautiful smile that's been haunting him ever since they shared an umbrella.

There he is, Kim Junkyu, looking so cool and perfect as ever, looking back at him.

Maybe for a second, just for a second, Mashiho felt sparks and butterflies in his stomach.

Surprised at the unfamilliar feeling, he immediately looked away and busied himself on drinking the beverage he ordered.

Apparently, Keita's not the only one with a crush.

x

"Isn't that the Japanese transfer?" Seunghun looked at Mashiho, "Who's that? He's cute." he pointed at Keita,