chapter 9🤪

I pick up my fork to see a gorgeous ring. Zach gets down on one knee and says.

Zach: y/n, I love you so fucking much ik that we're so young we're only 18 but I just can't wait any longer to finally make you mine forever. You're my meant to be you're absolutely perfect in every single way. We've been together for a year now and it's been the best year of my life and I want to continue to have amazing years with you like this until the day we die so will you do me the honors and marry me?

I can feel myself tear up and I'm speechless. I just nod and he smiles real big and puts the ring on my finger.

Zach: I love you so much

Y/n: I love you too

Idk how but somehow he managed to get us some wine even tho he's underage. I chose not to ask and I drank some. Soon both of us are drunk and he orders an Uber to take us home.

*dirty part oop*

At his house we go to his room and I go to take a shower. Soon I feel accompanied by Zach hugging me from behind with his boner poking into my ass a little. We're both still drunk so he pushes me up the wall and kisses my neck and moves down to my boobs. He sucks on them and starts touching my wet pussy and makes circles with his thumb around my clit and sticks too fingers in. I moan as he thrusts his fingers hard inside of me. As I'm about to reach my orgasm he stops to tease me.

Y/n: why do you have to be such a tease

He doesn't say anything and slams into me with all his length, hitting my g stop, not even worrying about a condom and thrusts in and out of me hard and fast. My moans are really loud but idc. We both reach our climax at the same time and finish our shower.

*finished*

Once we're done we pass out on the ground still drunk.

The next day I wake up before him and I stand up barely being able to walk. I soon realise that we did it and I look around to see if there's a used condom and there is none.

Y/n: fuck

Zach wakes up confused

Zach: what's wrong baby

Ari: last night we did it with no fucking condom and I'm not on the pill.

He stands up and pulls me close embracing me into a warm hug.

Zach: it's ok baby we'll get through this together.

He kisses the top of my head

Y/n: I love you

Zach: i love you too

~9 months later~

I'm in the hospital room about to have my baby and I don't see Zach anywhere.

Y/n: WHERE TF IS MY DAMN FIANCE

Doctor: we can't find him we asked his family to look but he's no where to be found

I'm on the verge of slapping him see is Zach because I'm in so much pain and the only person I want to is Zach. I just cry and soon I see Zach walk in.

Zach: shh it's ok babygirl I'm here

I nod and soon I give birth to a sweet little boy we agreed to name Ethan Ryan Herron.

Y/n:I love you so fucking much

Zach: I love you way more

~THE END~

588 words <3