You like it rough?

Deku POV

I've had enough of this shit. I'm not scared of hurting him, honestly I feel kind of relieved. Kacchan deserves this for cheating on me.

I whipped him once again on the back, he fell straight to his knees.
Seeing him in pain made me feel happy, it made me feel... Refreshed.

Bakugo POV

"Holy shit~" The stinging sensation in my back is addicting. It feels..... So good~

I c-cant let Deku know I like this....

No POV

Deku stared at Bakugo who was on the floor bleeding. "Kacchan, just know.. I love you. I'm doing this because I love you. I just want to know why you fucked kirishima?"

Bakugo smirked. "You crazy fucking bastard." "What did you say?" The green eyed boy asked as he kicked Bakugo across the floor.

"Mmmmmm~~"

"Did you just- are you enjoying this?"

Bakugo's face turned fifty shades of red. He stayed completely quiet as he started at the ground.

"You peverted, kinky, fucker," Stated Deku.

"So you wont mind if I do this?"
Deku jabbed his heel into Bakugo's right rib, and every time Bakugo squirmed, Deku would push harder.

"Uggggggghhhhhh~~" Bakugo groaned and moved at the same time, so Deku would be rougher on him.

Deku stopped out of no where and stared at the drooling mess. "You're really fucked up, arnt you?" Questioned Deku. "I don't know, you'll just have to try again and see," said Bakugo panting.

Deku just watched as Bakugo was on the floor begging for more. "Please Deku, I Want you to hurt me more~" Bakugo layed there unable to move while Deku looked at him.

Just then, to Deku's surprise, he heard a sentence that made him wanna kill someone.

" You were right Deku, I cheated on you... i cheated on you cause you weren't enough for me, you weren't... rOuGh enough for me," said the spiky haired boy.

Bakugo's POV

I said this sentence hoping it would make deku madder at me, even though it most definitely wasn't true..I just needed more.. I looked up smirking at the smol but savage boi, but he just stood there staring deeply at the floor. "Deku?" I said confused... Dekuuuu?" I teased, but still he just stood there.

Deku's POV

H-he admitted it? I knew he was cheating on me, but for him to say it out loud? It just makes me so.. sO.. SO MAD.. Ill see how he likes it when I brake something, or twist, or stab, or maybe even shatter.. Yaa all those options sound good.

I left the room to go get some more fun "toys" while I walked out.. Kacchan looked hella confused.

Bakugo's POV

All of a sudden Deku left the dark roomI didn't know what was happening but I actually wasn't scared. There is nothing that he, MY BOYFRIEND could ever do to scare me.. I loved him with all my heart and I'm rEaDy for whatever he brings.

He came back in the room, but with another box. He pulled out some hand cuffs, and gently cuffed me to the same pole he did before. The next thing he pulled out was a-a.... Baseball bAt? Deku slowly slide the baseball bat against my jaw. "Oh kacchan, I knew you were lying to me. The other day Kirishima told me all about your sexual... adventures. He gave me all the details. It almost felt like I was there," said the green eyed boy. So it was Kirishima. That SON OF A BITCH IS GONNA FUCKING PAY AFTER THIS WAS DONE!!! I yelled in my hEaD.

Right then and there Deku slammed the baseball bat into my stomach. Ya sure a little blood came out of my mouth, but I enjoyed being dominated once in a while.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU JACKASS!??" screamed Deku. I just stayed quiet, trying to not let him know I like this.

He hit me again this time right across the face. "Mfgh," that was what came out out of my mouth. Deku was do taken up in his anger that he didn't hear any of the loud moans coming out of my mouth. He rubbed the bat against my dick, and oH mY gOd, it felt SO GOOD. I was moaning even louder, and that's when Deku seemed to notice.

He looked at me in disgust, and moved the bat away from my dick. He stared at me. I had bruises all over, I was covered in blood, I was drooling, but I still had a smile on my face.

He replaced the baseball bat with his whip, then turned me around. Deku whiped me across the back, and every single time I would moan. I felt no shame, I wanted pain, and that's what he was giving me.

Deku POV

Thats when i realized.. H-he didn't cheat on me. He lied so I would hurt him more. Even though he is a kinky mother fucker, he still put up with all my shit.

I stopped whipping him. "Kacchan? Did you really cheat on me?" I asked. It was quiet for a bit, but then one word came out of his mouth. "No" I looked at him regreting everything I did. "I tried to tell you, but you were so sure of yourself, so I just went along with it. I mean.. I obviously enjoyed it ;))) but still" said kacchan.

I fell to the ground, and I put my lips on his. He was hesitant for a minute, but before I knew it we were passionatly making out. His tongue was in my mouth exploring it vigorously. He grinded his dick against mine, but was barely able to move. I looked to see what the issue was, and that's when I realized he was still handcuffed to the pole.