Chains and Whips

Bakugo POV

What the fuck is happening? And why do I kind of like it? All this time I thought he was a soft, happy kind of guy. I never would have thought that there was this kind of evil inside of him.

As I was thinking about how Deku might have come across this conclusion, the door slammed right open.

"Heeeeeyyy Kacchan... Ready for some fun? ;))" Deku said sounding fairly unstable.

I said absolutely nothing, staying quiet. I was worried about what might happen. I look up to see Deku's face so close to mine. He didn't have a sparkle in his eye like he usually does. They looked empty, they looked soulless.

"Kacchan? Why did you cheat on me?? Am I not good enough for you???Do you like him more than me???? Do you think hes prettier????? Is he better at sex?????? TELL ME PLEASE! JUST PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU WOULD GO BEHIND MY BACK AND DO IT WITH SOME OTHER GUY!!!!!" Deku yelled.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! Who told you I did?" I asked.

No ones POV

Deku said nothing. He just slowly got up and grabbed a medium sized box and brought it to Bakugo.

"You like hurting people physically and mentally, so I thought you wouldn't mind having the same done to you... Kacchan~ "Deku said seductively.

Deku reached his hand into the box and pulled out-

Bakugo's eyes widened.

"Wha- What are you gonna do with those?" Asked Bakugo.

"I'm gonna use them of course~," said Deku.

Deku used the ropes to tie Bakugo to a pole. His legs were open, and he couldn't move his head up or down. It was tied into a position (where he could barely breath)
and was staring directly at deku.

Bakugo POV

I sat there as he forced me to watch, my hands were tied behind my back, and I could already feel myself getting hard.

"Ohhhh Kacchan~ How do you like getting teased by me?" Asked Deku. As he started to pump it faster.

I couldn't take it anymore. I blew up the ropes, pulled out the dildo and replaced it with my fingers.

"AAhhhhh~~" Deku moaned.

I thought this nightmare was finally over, just then Deku activated his power and pushed me back to the pole.

No POV

"YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD FORGIVE YOU JUST LIKE THAT!? You must really not know me. You still haven't told me why you cheated on me." Yelled Deku.

"IM TELLING YOU I Didn-"

Deku pulled out a whip. "UUGGH" Bakugo screamed. "You really shouldn't fuck around with me" said deku... As he carefully slide the whip across Bakugo's thighs.