Healing Tears Riku x Reader

Começar do início

It was Riku himself with shoulder length silver hair and a black blindfold with paler skin.

". . . (Name), I'm so sorry." He murmured.

He tilted his head down to the floor knowing it was his fault why you were in pain and why your heart was fading. He some how seemed to notice your star shaped fruit pendant despite the black blindfold and gently touched it.

"You still wear this despite what I've done." He said softly more to himself then you.

He hovered his hand over your heart and could feel the darkness starting to take over. The boy clenched his fists in anger at himself for hurting you.

He sat down beside you and gently stroked your hair. You groaned and shifted closer to him resting your head on his soft lap unaware his leg wasn't a pillow. Riku continued to stroke your hair until he finally gained the courage to lean down and gently kiss your lips.

You moaned softly until finally he pulled away and you groaned unconsciously wanting those lips back. Riku nuzzled your head and leaned close to your ear.

"I'm still here (Name). On your 16th birthday, I promise I will come back. Please don't succumb to the darkness." The boy murmured not to wake you.

"Riku, don't leave me." You said still dreaming.

A tear slipped down your face and the silverette wiped it away for you before gently kissing your cheek.

"I promise I will visit every night." He said softly.

Riku very gently grabbed your upper body and laid you down back onto your pillow. He kissed you softly yet passionately before breaking away and flipping up his hood. Riku looked at you one last time and summoned a portal before walking through...

Riku reappeared in the technical room where DiZ sat staring at several computer screens.

"I see your back. Did you have fun visiting that girl . . . (Name) I believe." He said with a slight taunting tone.

"I am hurting her for leaving her back when the islands collapsed. I am trying to save her from going with the darkness." The silverette said coldly.

"Doing that isn't going to help her situation. She doesn't have such a strong heart like you." DiZ replied never looking away from the screen.

"Never doubt (Name)! Her heart is stronger than mine it just needs to be unlocked." Riku nearly growled.

DiZ made a noise in the back of his throat that sounded like a scoff but didn't say anything ending the conversation...

The darkness was getting worse.

It was the day before your 16th birthday and your heart had only a sliver of light left. You didn't want to turn into a Heartless only to be defeated and sent into the cold, darkness. You were forced to stay at home, in too much pain to even leave your bed unless with assistance. 

Doctors claimed your final days were approaching and allowed you to stay at home so you wouldn't die in the one place you hated the most. 

Late at night you were awake and sobbing at the pain you were feeling.

The last of the light in your heart was losing to the darkness and it felt like the worst pain in the world. You had tried to call for your mother several times, but the gripping pain had clenched your voice as well. You resorted to attempting to get her yourself and fell out of bed. However, when you stood the pain struck again.