Healing Tears Riku x Reader

Note: I made this a while ago but I edited it MAJORLy 

ENJOY! 

You gazed longingly out of the window of your parent's apartment. 

You originally lived in a house near the ocean shore but ever since you lost two of your closest friends, your parents moved away from the sea. You did still have Kairi and Tidus and Wakka and other past friends but the didn't compare to how much you missed Sora and Riku badly.

Because of you missing them, your heart was fading into darkness more and more every day.

 Riku was more than a friend to you, he was your crush who she fell hard in love with. 

When your home succumbed to darkness and you were scattered as well as the others, you went on an adventure by yourself to find them.

You went to every world and gained new friends but you still couldn't find him yet. You were relieved when you discovered that Kairi had come back, but was instantly saddened when she broke the news to you that Riku had locked himself behind the door of darkness.

For an entire month, you refused to go outside or do anything really. You hardly ever ate and barely even smiled. That was when your heart began to fade. It had been over a year now and more than half of your pure heart had turned painfully to darkness.

Your parents and friends have been trying to help you but you couldn't get out of the hole, it was far too deep. 

Only Riku could pull you out. 

But...who knows where he is or if he even is alive?!

You flopped down on your bed and fiddled with a pendant on a necklace Riku had gotten as a birthday present for you about a year ago. The pendant was a paopu fruit that you held dear to your heart. 

You had actually cried tears of joy as if it was an engagement ring and he was asking you to be his. The boy was stunned and worried he did something wrong but when you hugged him tightly and told him that you would cherish it, he smiled and knew it was the complete opposite. 

You kept your word and wore it every day ever since. You turned your head to the window and gazed up at the sky one more time before you closed your eyes and drifted. 

~Midnight~

A black cloaked figure appeared by an indigo and black portal in your room well you slept. The figure looked at you laying on the bed illuminated by the bright moon light. Your (hair color) hair shined in the moonlight and your skin seemed to glow as your chest expanded and retracted with rhythmic breaths. You were laying on your side with your right arm under your pillow and your other draped your stomach.

The figure was brought back to reality by you letting out a loud pained groan and clutching your chest. Your face twisted in pain and your eye lids squeezed shut a few tears slipping past your lashes.

You choked with pain, curling in on yourself.

About thirty seconds later the pain faded and you went back to normal. You turned onto your back with your head tilted to your left arm that was bent a foot away from your face, and the other over your stomach. The figure stood still for a minute examining you before he quietly walked over.

The cloaked person hesitantly stretched his arm out and very gently stroked your cheek with the back of his leather covered hand. He then moved his hand to gently stroke your soft lips before moving down to your neck.

". . . Riku . . ." You murmured softly in your sleep.

The figure stopped and pulled his hand back but only to pull down his hood to reveal his true identity.