Chapter 4.

When I woke up this morning, I seen I had 4 text messages, 1 from my mom, 2 from Gracie, and 1 from... I had to look at my phone again, the last one was from Harry. After I replied back to my mom and Gracie I sent Harry a text back.

To: Rose

Hey love! I had a great time last night. Thanks for coming over. My mum and sister are really happy for us. I am to. Want to meet me at the mall today at 3:00? Text me back the answer Love, Harry.

To: Harry <3

Hi :) I had a great time last night to, and thank you for inviting me. I would love to meet you at the mall, but there are no cars at the house. Can you pick me up? <3 Rose

To: Rose

Sure I can pick you up, I will be there around 2:45, does that sound ok?

To: Harry

Yes, thats fine. See you later! I love you <3 Rose

To: Rose

Ok. See you then, I love you too! <3 :D -Harry

Ok, so I had plenty of time to get ready since it was only 9am. I went downstairs, the house was completely empty. Mom and Dad at work, sisters at friends' houses. And I was alone. It was nice to be in the house by myself. So I went to the kitchen an poured myself some Froot Loops and a glass of chocolate milk. Then I sat down on the couch in the living room, and watched Full House. It was my favorite TV show of all time. I watched TV til 10:30, then I desided to take a shower, and get ready to go to the mall with Harry. Yeah, I know he's coming to get me at 2:45, but I take FOREVER to get ready. After I took a shower, got dressed, and all that other stuff, I texted Gracie to tell her about yesturday.

To: Gracie(BFF)

Hey Gracie! Last night was amazing!!!!!!! :D And today he is taking me to the mall!! -Rose

To: Rose(MYBESTFRIENDFORVERRRR)

I'm glad you had an awesome time last night. And he's taking you to the mall?! Wow Rose, he sure is in love with you.

To: Gracie(BFF)

Yeah, I know. I'm gonna go to Journey's and get me some new converses. :D

To: Rose(MYBESTFRIENDFOREVRRRR)

That's nice :) Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I looked at the clock, it said 2:40. Harry will be here in 5 minutes. I looked at myself one more time in the mirror, to make sure my makeup and hair wasn't messy. Then a few minutes later, I heard a car honking. I walked out the door, and seen Harry was parked in the front of my house. I walked over to the passenger side and got in. "Hi Rose." Harry said as I got in and he kissed my cheek. "Hey Harry. I love your mustang, it's pretty sweet." I said to him as I set my purse on the floorboard. "Thank you." "Your welcome." Then he drove us off to the mall.