Chapter 2

I woke up to the "lovely" sound of my alarm clock. Oh fuck, school! I quickly put on a blue sweater and a blue bandana. I combinated it with some skinny jeans and black Vans. I love Vans, they're like my favourite shoes ever. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My reflection didn't suprise me. I had dark bags under my eyes and my skin looked pale and kinda sick. I put some concealer on and eyeliner and a little bit of mascara. My everyday look. One last glance in the mirror showes me that I had at least succeded in hiding my bags. I quickly brushed my teeth and went downstairs to make some sandwiches for school.

"Bye mom!" I screamed when I  left the house.

I only needed about two minutes to the bus stop. When I got there the bus had already arrived.

I got in and found a seat. I took my headphones out and started my music. Ariana grande Problem. I saw a group of girls looking at me. They had clothes like channel and bags from louis vuitton.just by looking at them I knew they were the popular ones in school. Wow, not even 5 minutes were over and I already knew who to stay away. After five minutes the bus stopped and I got of.

I walked into the school and luckily almost immediatly found the office. I went to the lady sitting at a desk and typing furiously on her computer. I told her my name and that I was new. She gave me my schedule (first lesson math) and my locker number. Back in the corridor I saw my locker was just around the corner. I gave in my locker combination and put my stuff I didn't need for math in. After 10 minutes of aimlessly walking I found my class. I knocked on the door and opened the door.

"Ah you must been Ally" the teacher, an old man with a friendly smily said " Please tell us something about you"

"Ahm... well my name is Ally and I'm 16. I just moved here from Texas. In my free time I love listening to music.

"Okay well there're two free seats. One in the front row and one in the back. Please choose one.

I looked around and saw whick seats she was refering to. The one in the first row had a girl next to it. I think she was one of those popular girls from the bus.

The one in the last row was next to a boy. He looked shy and had blonde hair.

I decided to sit with him. As I was walking to my new seat I heard all the girls whisper things. I only understand slut.

When I sat down the boy was staring at me. His eyes checked out my whole body. With every passing second I got more nervous. I didn't look at him. I knew it would only get worse

.

"If you have any questions ally please ask your seat neighbour. He will help you if you get more questions" the teacher turned around and continued with his lesson.

I took a quick glance at my seat neighbour and saw he was still staring at me. He wore a blue hoodie and a jeans. He looked a lil' bit like Justin Bieber.

"Can you .... please s...s..stop staring at me" I whispered to him, still not looking at him.

Yeah I am really shy.

"I'm Matthew, but you can call me Matt" was his answer.

He still stared at me.

"Stop it" this time I looked at his face. His eyes got bigger. It looked kinda cute. "I'm sorry but I don't like it when people, I don't know, are starring at me".

"But I love looking at pretty people" Matthew answered.

I blushed. Oh he didn't just say that. We didn't talk anymore after this. I tried to concentrate on the lesson but Matthew was still looking at me. I sighed and gave up on learning anything in maths today.