The dark child

Once there was a child his name was Brodie he had a girlfriend named Cassie....Brodie was 14 and Cassie was 13... Brodie loved Cassie with all his heart but she had a secret no one knew not even him and she tells him everything and this is the story of her secret.....,....,one day Cassie was walking down the road and walked into the woods when she walked into to he woods she found a odd looking neckless so she licked it up and stuck it in her pocket.... She felt dizzy and sick to her stomach she ran home right away and went to sleep......*two days later* she came home from school and did her homework and fell asleep then woke up she took her a shower then looked in the mirror and screamed she looked at her face and she didn't notice the neckless was on her but she was scared she thought she was dreaming so she punched her self but no it wasn't a dream..,.she looked at her self again and thought that she would be able to do something about the fangs and the dark red eyes but no..nothing worked she started to get worried and she called her friend Matt...Matt loved scary stuff and had felling for Cassie but he never told her but anyways she went øvęr to his house and snuck in the window he looked surprised and the first thing he did was get on his computer and started to look up what was wrong then he noticed the neckless he grabbed the neckless and looked it up on the internet he looked at her afraid and she got really worried he finally said something and she didn't believe a word he said until later that night......it was 11:32 she was sleepy and hungry she asked Matt to bring her some food he brought her a sandwich she gobbled it up and she was still hungry so she went home and she heard her sister scream she thought her sister had seen her but no...her sister was bleeding and they rushed her to the hospital but Cassie just stayed at home and she stares at the blood stain in the carpet she was really hungry now so she found what made her sister bleed it was a knife.... The knife must of fallen or something so she licked the knife and her eyes turned black from dark red then they turned golden she finally realized she was a full vampier now and she couldn't change it so she went along with it and to this day Brodie still doesn't know and probly never will *laughs evilly*