five

I woke up to a loud bang coming from downstairs. Hoping it was Jaeden, I looked to my right. But he was next to me, confused.

"Quick, hide in the closet." I whispered. He got into the closet and closed the door. I knew I left out the food I made for breakfast, and whoever is home, probably my parents, is mad. I sit on my bed and wait for them to come upstairs, they might get mad about that too but they'll also get mad if I go downstairs so...

I'm just glad they didn't come upstairs and see Jaeden and I in my bed. It didn't really mean anything to me, but they would immediately assume shit and probably hurt both of us.

I sat waiting on my bed for a long time. After a while, I decided to go check downstairs. They were either waiting for me down there or just here and not doing anything, or they left. I went downstairs and checked the living room, kitchen, everywhere downstairs. Even their bedroom. They weren't home, so I went upstairs to get Jae. 

"Hey, they're gone now so you can come out." I said, opening the closet door. He walked out, standing next to me. "I made food earlier before you came, but it's gone now so we can just make more." I said, going back downstairs with him following. As I walked into the kitchen he stopped, picking up a piece of paper and reading it. "It's from your parents." He said, handing it over to me.

Y/N-

We have a business trip across the country. We'll probably be gone for a couple months. Don't leave food out like that and there's money on the bathroom counter. 

"They have a 'business trip' for a couple months. They probably aren't coming back though."

"I'm sor-" I cut him off. "I don't want them here. They left me money and I can steal more from their room. That means you can stay here because I am not letting you go back to your dad's, and we're going to look for your mom." I said, walking into the kitchen like nothing happened and grabbing the pancake mix out of the cabinet. I stared at the directions and opened the box, forgetting there were like two crumbs because I already used it. I sighed.

"I'll just make some from scratch, you wanna help?" I asked, getting out a bowl. Then I stopped. "Wait I wanna do something else." He laughed and leaned back on the counter, watching me. (I do this u should actually try it) I pulled out the eggs and bananas and mixed some together, then poured them on a pan. 

"What the fuck is that-" Jaeden said, staring at the pan.

"My dad used to make them, they kinda look like baby poop BUT THEY'RE GOOD" I replied, flipping it over. It's kind of like a pancake but... not. 

"Maybe I eat baby poop" Jaeden said, walking closer to me. 

"WHAT" I yelled, laughing. 

"You said they look like baby poop BUT they're good." He replied, watching as I put the first on on a plate. I lightly hit his arm. "YOU look like baby poop."

"YOU LOOK LIKE BABY POOP" He yelled, and I pretend to gasp. 

"DON'T EAT ME!" I yelled, running out of the kitchen, but then running back as I remembered I was cooking. He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Maybe I will." He then started walking out of the kitchen. 

"I have to go get stuff from my dad's, he won't be home right now." He said, then walked out the door. Maybe I will?? Whatthefuck. He had to be joking. I mean he is a boy but...no. Right? I mean I wouldn't be mad... NO I'M 15. Yeah okay but... that's not young. UGHGH pancake banana things. That's what I should be thinking about. Yeah. I need to finish these. 

(Time skip brought to you by Tyler Joseph's nose)

Jaeden walked in the door as soon as I finished putting everything on the table. Dang, that stuff only happens in movies. He sat down and said thanks, ad we didn't really talk much.

"My friend Levi is a huge IT fan... should I tell him about you? I mean we could trust him but.. I don't know." I said, shrugging. He pulled the fork out his mouth, which pulled down on his lip. DANG, if he could stop being hot this would be so much easier. 

"I don't mind, I don't want him using you to get to me but I don't mind." He said, going back to his food. HE'S SO OBLIVIOUS TO HOW FUCKING HOT HE IS SHUT UP I SHOUDN'T BE THINKING THIS. "He wouldn't do that, but I don't know. He wants me to go with him to a convention in Dallas with the whole cast, maybe I can tell him there."

"I didn't know there was a convention in Dallas what, when is it?" He said, his eyes widening.

"May. I don't know what day." 

"Oh, I knew there was one in May but not where. Okay." He said.

We finished eating and went back to my room, and laid back on my bead, where this headass decided to tickle me. I screamed and tried to get him back, but I just ended up rolling on top of him. We quickly got out of the very awkward position and turned on the TV, watching some new horror show on Netflix.

A couple minutes after it started, his phone dinged. 

"Hey I have to go meet up with the rest of the cast apparently, you wanna come?" He said, not looking up from his phone yet. I looked back down at mine. "Yeah, sure."

"Okay, I'll be right back." He said, getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

-

edit: i was going to but I'm not putting anything too wild in here, he's 16 what was I thinking