three

Update: Jaeden is a HUGE softie. We got to the part in the movie where Bill's dad is yelling at him about how Georgie is dead, and Jaeden had to bite down on his bottom lip to not cry. He was the actor in it (he was an amazing actor by the way) so I was confused as to why it made him so emotional, but I guess it makes sense. Not complaining though, it was kinda hot. 

We got to the end where Bill find's Georgie's raincoat and everyone's crying, and I felt something wet fall on my shoulder. I looked up at Jaeden.

"Are you crying?" I asked, trying as hard as I could not to laugh. He stuck his tongue out at me.

"You should tell Levi you finally watched IT, you said he's in the fandom?"

"Yeah, he's,, wild"

"Okay, so I wear this jacket I'm wearing all the time in pictures, send him a picture with like part of my arm showing in it and say you finally watched IT."

I laughed and pulled out my phone. I got a picture of the ceiling with part of his arm in it, and put: I finally watched IT, you were right about Jack ;), quickly sending it so Jaeden didn't see the last part. Levi answered almost immediately.

(bold- Levi  normal- you)

WHO SI THAT WHO'S JACKTE IS THAT UGJHKGUY

my friend :)

I- Y/N WHATHTE- OKAY BUT JACK YES I KNEW YOU WOULDLOVE JACK HE'S A CUTIE

he's TINY but yes

oh no he ain't tiny anymore, hold on

oh dang you right

anyway, I'm headed over to your house right now so I can show you the rest of the cast and get you into the fandom. see u in 5!! ha

I quickly turned off the TV and looked up at Jaeden. "He's gonna be here in 5, you gotta leave." I said, already getting up from the bed. 

"Oh, okay. See you tomorrow at the bench?" He asked, standing at the front door. 

"Yeah, I'll text you if I get busy."I replied. He nodded and went out, quickly walking down the street to avoid Levi. Thankfully Levi was coming from the other way that he went. 

A few minutes later Levi got here. 

"Alright, who was your friend, I swear to god if it was-"

"What friend?"

"The one who you've been hangin' out with all month who's arm was in that pictureee"

"Oh, that's...  Bill. I met him at the park about a month ago."

"Hmm.. okay. Anyway, let me teach you ALL ABOUT the fandom, I'm so excited for you to be in it with me." He said excitedly, running up to my room with me following shortly behind him. 

Levi showed me all of the actors, everything they're in, what they look like now, and a lot of each of them. By the time we were done it was around midnight, I just let my best friend talk to me about a fandom he's in for hours. Wow. But after all that I kinda want to get into the fandom... not like Jaeden has to know anything. I finally gave into letting Levi help me make a fan account so I could use it to help Jae spy on the fandom. My username was cvlpurnia because Levi showed me Calpurnia and I fell in love with them. (I'm not @ cvlpurnia but I think they're my favorite editor...phone editors are so talented man so like a shoutout to them) I used a picture of Jack for my first post. I just said I was new to the fandom and stuff. I giggled to myself realizing I would have to post about Jaeden too, I mean I'm not mad. Imagine how they would feel figuring out I'm friends with him. 

"Y/N NOW I CAN ASK YOU!!" Levi suddenly yelled, making me jump. I realized my parents still aren't home still, which is longer than usual, but quickly forgot. 

"Ask me what?"

"The IT cast has a convention in Dallas where you can meet them and stuff for $250.. would you go with me becauuuse I don't really wanna just show up with my mom." 

"I mean yeah, but I probably need a ride." I answered. I usually take money from my parent's room, they never notice. I'll have to text Jaeden and tell him about all of this.

"My mom can give you a ride, anyway let's go to bed you know I never stay up this late." Levi said, pulling out the couch bed. I got into my bed and fell asleep quickly.