Chapter 1

Serving here at the palace was not bad.  The Alpha and the Luna was very kind on us and to all members of the Pack.  Sometimes, it was inevitable that the higher ranks will lower our gin, who doesn't, we are just Omega!  But even so, as long as I’m not doing anything wrong, I’m not trampling on other werewolves, I don’t pay attention to them, because what’s important to me was that I live quietly until I achieve my plans.

"Gabriella, please place this meal on the table!" Veronica, the head of the maids, gave her the order to me.

I approached her fast and snatched the food Veronica was holding to place it on the long table in the dining area.

"Gabriella, make your move quickly. Prince Javier is on his way!"

I just responded with a nod. I began walking towards the dining table, where I would place the meal.

According of what I heard, Prince Javier, the Alpha of Bloodlust Pack's son, returned from his three-year training to become the pack's next alpha. I hadn't met him yet because Prince Javier had already left for his training when I arrived at the Palace as a maid.

I entered the palace at the age of eighteen. I came from an institution where all orphaned she-wolves were assigned to be maids to the higher ranks, to be a saleslady, sweepers whilst the he-wolves could choose between being a gardener or a driver, and many more.

Everything from the orphanage was Omega, the lowest rank of all werewolves. They feel that the Omega was the most vulnerable of all. Our rank may rise in accordance with their social standing, but for me, who came from an orphanage, must accept what was meant for me.

The arrival of Prince Javier kept all of the servants inside the palace busy. They made certain that his transition from his three-year training would be as easy as possible.

Veronica instructed the lower maids to leave the palace and return to their quarters once the maids had completed preparing. Only Veronica and a few veteran maids in the family of the current Alpha of the Bloodlust Pack remained within the palace.

Our quarters were in the back of the palace, so if we were summoned again, they would have to use a telephone.

"I'd like to see Prince Javier as well, Gab," Eury told me, one of the maids, my bestfriend.

"We can't do anything, Eury, even if we wanted to. We are the lowest-ranking maids in the palace, so all we can do is wait for them to finish their meal," I said as I glared at her.

Eury pursed her lips and said, "Gab, I heard Prince Javier doesn't yet have Luna. Maybe if he sees me, he'll recognize me as his Luna!" I chuckled as a result of Eury's joke.

"Don't allow your imagination to eat you. Don't mention something that is impossible to happen, Eury," I shattered Eury's illusion.

"You know what, Gab? You're so annoying! Just be here for me, please!" Eury chastised me.

I tilted my head and sat down while waiting for the Alpha King family to finish dinner.

"Gab, I noticed a photo of Prince Javier in the room I was cleaning! He was young at the time, and I can tell he was gorgeous despite the fact that he didn't have a mascular figure in the photo! Maybe he's more attractive now, and his body has muscles! " I was received information from Eury.

I turned to Eury and said, "I just wanted to remind you, Eury, that Prince Javier is the future Alpha of the Bloodlust Pack, and we are only Omega."

"What if we're Omega, Gab? We don't know if the Moon Goddess will bestow Omega on Prince Javier as a Luna," Eury objected.