--

Next day at the Kim's residence, Jennie was having her breakfast while the maids were watching her. Living at this big mansion was really hard as her parents were always out. Her both parents were so much dedicated to the business and she was okay with it. She didn't have any grudges because she knew how much they cared for her.

"Ms. Jennie?" One maid called her sweetly.

She smiled, "Yes?"

"Mr. Kim notified us earlier that they will be coming home tonight with a guest. They want you to be ready for tonight's dinner."

"Oh, okay. I understand." Jennie smiled at her and nodded.

It was normal for her because she had dinner with many guest past year due to her parent's business. But little did she know that this was different.

--

"I'm preparing my dress for tonight's dinner." Jennie answered to Jisoo, who was asking her questions through the phone.

"What dinner? With Hanbin?" Jisoo asked.

"No, dad and mom are coming home tonight with a guest..." Jennie said as she looked her piles of clothes.

"Oh, so finally...the guest" Jisoo chuckled because she already knew about it. Her dad had said her about the contract but Jennie was still oblivious.

"Trust me, don't be prettily dressed because at last, you are gonna explode." Jisoo warned.

"Why? What is it?" Jennie asked curiously.

"Just wait for tonight's dinner, Jendukie." Jisoo said and hung up.

Leaving Jennie confused.

--

Jisoo was right. Freaking right.

She eyed the girl with bangs who constantly looked her time to time. She turned her gaze to her parents who had a sorry face.

"From today, learn to compromise with her. You guys are gonna be with each other."

Jennie eyed blankly at the tall girl in front of her, who was nodding her head. She looked her dad who had a serious face.

"What? What are you implementing dad?" She questioned.

"Jennie, what I am saying is that for the upgrade of our business we have to compromise with the Manoban's. And this girl in front of you....." Her dad said looking both of them.

"....is your fiancé"

And that's all it took for Jennie to be speechless. She couldn't believe the words coming out from her dad's mouth. For hell, she didn't want to compromise. The thought of having a fiancé even didn't cross her mind.

"What a joke..." Jennie said and laughed loudly.

She laughed alone while the others looked her dumbly.

"You can't be serious..." Jennie mumbled.

"I am serious, Jennie. Please just adjust, it's for one year." Her dad reasoned.

"You know that I'm dating someone right? And I don't want to be involved in this mess." Jennie said to her parents and partly to the tall girl too, who was seated opposite to her.

"For one year, be with Lisa. That's all I am asking of you, Jennie. I don't care about what you will do about your boyfriend but I want you to live with Lisa for one year, in the same floor and same roof. The other things I will leave upto you guys." Her dad said making Jennie grit her teeth.

"And, she will be attending the same university too. Be good to her. Don't let others know that you are forcibly engaged." Her dad added.

"Lisa dear, Jennie will move in to your apartment tomorrow. You can pick her up." Jennie's mom said while striking a bright smile at Lisa.

"Tomorrow? Why is it so soon?" Jennie whined.

"The whole media will know about it, Jennie. So, it's better to do it soon." Her dad said.

Jennie's mind was full of thoughts. How is she gonna tell Hanbin? What will she say to him? How is she going to cope with this all?

--

"Jennie, why don't you walk Lisa out? You guys haven't talked too." Her mother suggested.

She whined but she stood up and leaded the way. They didn't talk with each other throughout the dinner. They were mute.

"I'll...pick you up tomorrow." Lisa mumbled to Jennie.

Jennie was in no mood to talk but she just nodded.

"Are you fine with it? With this?" She opened up.

Lisa looked her and shook her head, "I'm not fine with this at all...but I have to do it for my parents. They are threatening me to freeze my cards so, I have to do it. Let's just act like a couple in front of the media or our parents. You can do anything aside that, I won't say anything because I know you don't want this too." Lisa said.

For the first time, Jennie cracked a smile. Her partner was little nice.

"Okay, it's just for one year and it is gonna go with a flow. So, until that let's just pretend in front of others. We can be with whoever we want. We can love whoever we want. But let's just stay out of each other business or life." Jennie said and Lisa nodded her head.

"If that's what you want...." Lisa said.

"That's what I want." Jennie said.

Lisa said okay and waved goodbye. She was walking down the porch when Jennie called her. She turned her head to look the flawless girl. Her beauty got Lisa's heart to stop for a minute.

"And the most important rule, LET'S NOT DEVELOP ANY FEELINGS TOWARD EACHOTHER." Jennie said.

Lisa slowly gulped down her saliva and her beating heart.

"Cool." She said with her thumbs up.

IT WAS ALREADY STARTING.