All too suden

Depuis le début

"What? Marriage? Whose?" Jennie said.

"Maybe yours," Jisoo joked and laughed at her dumb joke.

Jennie laughed along, "Never, unnie. I think it's your marriage."

Jisoo scoffed, "I would rather die than to be married. I still have to live my life fully."

"Me too." Jennie said.

"So, how's it going with Hanbin?" Jisoo asked.

"It's going well, you know. I don't know what will happen in the future but I'm ready to be beside with him. He makes me feel...happy." Jennie smiled.

"Is it? I wish I had someone like that too." Jisoo sulked.

"One day, unnie" Jennie told and smiled.

--

At the other side, there was this tall girl living at Seoul alone. She was a person who was living freely in this world. She didn't go to university as she called it waste of time. She traveled new countries once a month because she's freaking rich. Her relation was with travelling. She loved exploring the new countries. That's Lisa Manoban for you.

"Nooooooo, I'm not going to engage with someone I literally don't know." Lisa whined at the phone.

Her dad sighed through the line, "It's for a business matter, Lisa."

"Then, why don't you marry her? Why are you involving me?" Lisa said.

"Are you saying that I should leave your mom and marry another person? You want me dead?" Her dad said to his daughter. Lisa was a girl with boy traits and even her dad couldn't understand her. One day, she is lady like and the other times, just a mere boy.

"Uh...no. But don't involve me in this contract." Lisa said with a serious tone.

"You should be involved in this, Lisa because you are the person who spends the most money in this family. If you don't want this contract then say goodbye to your cards and money. I'm very much serious, Lalisa." Her dad said.

"You really....ugh so annoying. Engage with a girl??" Lisa said with furious look. Thank god, her dad couldn't see her.

"I know you favour girl anyway, what's the problem with it?" Her dad said the truth.

Lisa always liked girls more than boys.

"So, we just have to be engaged, right? After that can I continue my travelling or not?" Lisa asked.

"No, you can't. You have to enter your fiancé's university. You have to act like a decent person."

"WHAT!?? University? I hate school, dad. And why is it related to this business anyway?" Lisa asked.

Her dad thought for a reasonable answer and gulped his saliva.

"It's only for one year, Lisa. Just bear it; the media will be more interested in it and what if they find out that you are just some lousy person playing with your parent's money? It will look bad on your fiancé too because she will be related to you. After one year, I'll leave you to do anything." Her dad said almost like pleading.

Lisa sighed, "Who is the girl?"

"Jennie Kim...daughter of the Kim's company."

Lisa was stunned because everyone knew who Kim were and of course, the only daughter. She had seen her picture once and she admitted that she was pure beauty. She was glad that her fiancé was pretty, that's all.

Her dad was happy that Lisa agreed with it. He wanted his daughter be responsible for once so he had no choice but to demand this marriage contract to the Kim. It was for the business of course, and also for Lisa. He knew Jennie Kim's life and he also knew that Jennie had a boyfriend. He wanted Lisa to learn about love, life and of course...heartbreak too. That was the only way.