It's Just The Begining

Well hello to who ever is reading this! This is my first book and i hope you like it and if you don't i will kill you! Jk JK you have your own opinion :) Oh and i got the idea from this book called Go Ask Alice but its going to be way different from the book! Well enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ September 1st Dear Diary,

Hello new best friend! I got you because I needed a good friend to turn to when I need one. I have a horrible step dad. He hits my mum and I. She would get a divorce but he threatened to kill her. He wouldn't let me get you but I still did. Well aside of the devil (step dad) I have a wonderful REAL dad but I can't see him much because we live to far away. I live in Doncaster, England. My REAL dad lives in the USA. My name is Tabby. My Favorite band is My Chemical Romance. GERARD WAY!!! <3. I still love Gerard even thought he is 35. Age doesn't matter! I gotta go, I hear someone coming! Bye.

****************************

Right when I hid my diary my step dad opened the door. It flew open really fast and the door nob made another hole in the wall. "What are you doing you worthless peace of sh*t!" He yells. "Nothing." I say. "You never do anything you are just like your mother!" I just give him a dirty look and he grabs my arm and drags me down the hall and pushes me against the wall. It hurt like crazy! "Don't ever do that to me again!" I yell. "Or else what." He said with a huge grin coming across his face. I found a fork and stabbed him in the arm, it didn't even look like it hurt him at all. He pulled the fork out of his arm. He's gonna kill me.

Mum's POV

I heard a loud noise in the living room so i ran in there. When i walked in i saw my evil husband holding a fork like he was about to stab something. When i looked closer i saw what he was about to stab. It was my daughter! I ran to him and grabbed his hand. He spun me around and then everything went black.

Tabby's POV

I saw my mum run into the living room. She hesitated for a wile then ran to us. She grabbed the fork in my step dad's hand. He pushes her off of him. She falls and hits her head on the edge of the coffee table. "No!" I scream. She's wasn't moving. Is she dead?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this wasn't a very long chapter but i hope you liked it! There will be more soon! :)

-Ozzy :)