Day Off...

Dear Diary,

Louis and I spent all night together just talking and in the morning I made him cereal. Niall and I kinda turned into ninjas for a minute. Liam asked if we wanted to go to the mall,. Everyone said yes. We were about to leave but Lexi had to find her purse. It took forever but I found it. So now we are heading to the mall. I though everything was good till Liam said we would be in groups because I was stuck in a group with Lexi.... It's going to be a long day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before we went into the mall, our groups did a vote to see were we were going first and that we were going to met at 5 in the food concessions. First we are going were Lexi wants to go then where ever the "wind" takes us. No one really cared were we went. My mums group were going to the food court, because Niall was hungry. Before we split and go our separate ways my mom gave me some money,I told her I loved her and that's when we were off.

The whole time we were walking towards the mall Lexi wouldn't stop complaining about how stupid having a group was and how she wanted to be with Louis. I just wanted to punch her in the face! What does even Louis see in her. I don't understand, hes a nice guy and shes, shes Lexi...

When we got in the mall we went to a store called Forever21, and we were there for like 20 minutes! It was all because of Lexi. When we left Forever 21 none of us knew were to go except Lexi but I just ignored her. When we were walking down the halls I saw a small library and walked towards it. When I walked in, it was quiet and empty. I started to walk down the walls of books looking for something interesting to read. After a couple minutes I found a book called Vampire Academy. I grabbed it and went to go find the check out desk.

I was about to reach the end of the aisle when I heard something behind me. I spun around to see nothing. "Hello?" I said quietly. Nothing, I shrugged it off and turned back around and was face to face with a girl. I let out a little scream and jumped back. She just stood there, still, didn't move a muscle for like a minute then busted into laughter. She looked about 15, she was wearing a floral dress, red tights, a yellow cardigan, dirty white converse and a locket necklace. All her clothes looked a bit oversized for her. She also had bright curly red hair. I just s there staring at the laughing girl on the ground when another girl ran over. She looked more of my age with her blonde hair in a messy braid, wearing a gray and white patterned cardigan, a blue shirt, bootcut jean, white KEDS, glasses and a locket just like the red heads. "What's going on?!" said the blonde confused.

"It's nothing, she just scared me." I told the blonde.

"Dawn I told you to stay away from the people who come in."

"No it's fine." I told the blonde, "No harm was done." The blonde smiled.

"Oh, are you ready to check out that book?"

"Yeah thanks." I said and she guided me to the check out desk. "What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Kayla," she smiled then pointed to the red head," and that's Dawn."

All three of use were talking and I looked up  at the clock. I have been there for 15 minutes.

"Oh my gosh, I need to get going, my friends are probably wondering were I am. It was nice talking to you guise." I said walking towards the door but stopped before I opened it and turned around. "Do you two want to hang out with my friends and I?" I asked.

Kayla looked up at the clock and hesitated. Dawn yelled yes and broke the silence. Kayla and I laughed and Kayla agreed to hang out with me. They closed up the library and we started walking. I was looking around trying to find my group but they were nowhere to be seen. I remembered Lexi talking about a place she wanted to go to called rue21, so I asked Kayla if she knew where it was. She didn't but Dawn did so she showed us the way.