Stars

When Bukie pulled me backstage she put each hand on my shoulder and she looked at me and smiled... when I saw her eyes there was a sparkle it looked like she had stars in her eye, right after she smiled at me she Hugged me.

When she let go of hugging me I could hear Bebe's music playing in the back and I looked around the room that Bukie had pulled me into and there they were...Bebe's Crew! I sat down on an empty seat and started talking to them since they were looking at me knowing I had A LOT to say to them I had a break down right there in front of all of them...

They all were so surprised to see me shatter right there I had an unbelievable feeling in my heart. That's when they offered me to stay with them for a night and they could even fly me out... since I had already finished many years of school and I was home schooled most of my life I was close to finishing school. So obviously I got permission from my parents to leave with Bebe and her crew...

The thing is that I'm from Canada and I flew over to Texas to see my parents. And my 17th birthday was held there.. I had just moved from Texas to Canada a month ago, so I was able to travel a lot.

By the time I was done talking with the crew members and thinking about how this would work out Bebe was done with her concert.

—————————————————————
Hey guys it's the writer and just so you know this whole thing never happened it's just a
Fictional story 💗