Vibes Clashing pt.2

After yanking out both om my headphones I started walking up to where Bebe's concert was held and it took about 30 minutes to get in, Once I got in and my Dad drove off knowing I was mature enough to go on my own.

I walked up the place I was gonna be sitting I knew that Bebe would notice me standing there and singing along. That's when I started to tear up in joy. After waiting for about 45 minutes which felt like a whole lifetime for me. BEBE WALKED UP AND I STARTED YELLING "I LOVE YOU QUEEEENNNNN" and she saw that and she smiled at me knowing she had seen my face a few hours ago...

That's when she reached her hand out to hold mine while she was announcing "HEYYYYY GUYSSS" and I immediately started crying and saying "I love you so much" And once again she smiled at me.. then she grabbed the microphone starting to sing "Meant To Be"

We all started to jam to it and it felt amazing it felt like there was a cold breeze going past us every time she said "Meant To Be" it was one of the best feelings ever...

That's when she held my hand again pulling me up to the stage with the microphone facing me to sing... I started to blush immediately, Once I got to the stage I continued the lines "Who knows where this road is supposed to lead, We got nothing but time" I froze till the song finished and lipsynced the lyrics till the song was over.

After the song, I felt a light tap on my back and I turned around... IT WAS BUKIE (Bebes Mom)

That's when she pulled me backstage.