One

Harry's lips touched mine softly as I rolled over onn top of his bare chest.

"You know I love you, right?" Harry said in his morning voice.

"You know I think your morning voice is sexy..." I said rolling off his chest and crawling into the spot next to him.

I went to hug him, but something stopped me.

"Harry Styles are you naked?!" I screamed.

"Do you remember what happened last night?!" He said his face exspressionless.

"WHAT?!" I screamed ripping the blaankets to reveal a ver naked Harry and pajam cover me.

"Jesus , Tay calm down I was kidding!" He said chuckling.

"Harry I thought we u know..and you know I want to wait..." I said acting as I was his mother.

"I know.." Harry said sighing and getting up to show his butt naked self, and running to the bathroom.

I got up and walked toward his drawer grabbing a piar of boxers and throwing them through the bathroom door.

"Put those on you slut!" I said giggling.

"Its man whore!!" He whined back.

I just rolled my eyes and went to grab my stuff from harry's, now my closet.

I heard the bathroom door shut.

"HARRY YOU BITCH LET ME IN!" I said grabbing my clothes out of my goodlife fitness bag and running to his bathroom door, tripping over his desk and hitting my head on the door.

"OW!!" I screamed causing a now fully clothed and groomed harry to come running out.

"What happened ba-" I cut him off by scrambling up and running into the bathroom,shutting and locking the door.

"You tricked me!" Harry said trying to sound devastated but failing.

"I'll bbe out in aminute!b" I said back to him.

I heard him huff and his bed creek.He was sulking as always.

I quiickly threw on cream jeans and a braided belt with a black lace crop top and a teel belt, with a zebra bra and white converse.Quickly applying my makeup and pulling my hair into a messy bun, I was ready.

"Okay babe let's go have breakfast!" I said walking out to find harry tweeting away.

"Oh sorry babe I was tweeting some fans..haha look at this one..." He said pointing to a tweet

"@MMMMHoran don't worry if a big fat man tries to stuff you in a bag, I told him I wanted you for christmas..;)"

I started giggling "That's brilliant!" I said cliutching my stomach and fallling on to harry's red duvet.

"Okay let's go get some food!" Harry said looking at me with a puppy look.

I took out my phone and mocked him "one second I'm tweeting fans.." I said in a deep harry voice.

He chuckled "serosly let's go.." He said his face now turning hard.

"No.." I said smirking and putting my iphone back into my jean pocket.

"Fine.." Harry said wrapping his arms around my small waist and picking me up,throwing me over his sholder he muttered something I didn't quite catch.

**

Harry finally got me down the stairs and we ate breakfast.

Well kinda..

It all started with a pancake..