Platonic Series Extras

Hello Platonic readers! You're here because you saw my announcement in Platonic.

If you're new and have not read Platonic or Romantic, please do not carry on any further. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars. Please go read Platonic and Romantic first otherwise you will have no idea who half of the characters are or what is going on.

Okay, now, Platonic readers, here's the deal.

Each chapter of this book will correspond with a chapter of Platonic. To make it easy for you I have given each chapter the same name here as the one from Platonic.

For example, chapter 1 of Platonic is 01 | Verona

So a chapter of Platonic Series Extras is called 01 | Verona

However, there will not be a chapter in Platonic Extras to go with every single chapter in Platonic and Romantic. So don't get confused, there are more time jumps in here than the original story.

For example, chapter 2 of Platonic Series Extras jumps straight to 06 | Milan of Platonic.

You'll understand what I mean when you start reading. It's mainly an Instagram book with some extra scenes and events that have already happened in Platonic and Romantic.

The first chapter starts with the beginning of Platonic, when Liv arrived in Verona to see Harry on tour. You'll know what's going on because you've already read it and this book may even refresh your memory of what's happened in the story so far.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed putting it together. Have fun! .xx