Grounded

A daddy can handle a little body as roughly as the little wants
But a littles heart must always be handled
With the utmost care

I didn't end up going to the boardwalk the next night, my grandfather told my mom I had been out until 3 and she decided that wasn't acceptable. Michael and Sam went with her to try and find her a job and I'm left alone as my grandfather is on a date.

I had been trying all evening to relax and be little but I couldn't, even with Banzai and a pair of my footy pajamas.

I'm definitely the kind of little that can't be all pink and rainbows all the time and this onesie captures that for me, it makes me happy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I'm definitely the kind of little that can't be all pink and rainbows all the time and this onesie captures that for me, it makes me happy. I had just been about to give up trying when there was a knock at the door. I hopped up, running down the stairs and pulling down my hood, making sure I was hidden behind the door as I cracked it open, seeing my daddies on the porch. "I'm grounded for the night, I'll be back out tomorrow...I'm sorry."

"Why are you grounded little one?" Paul asked and I blushed.

"I was out until 3 last night alone and my mom decided that's unacceptable I guess." Marko was the only one not looking at my face, seeing my onesie peeking out and smiling.

"Come out here angel."  I paused, knowing I wasn't allowed but also blushing, knowing other than in public, they had never seen me regressed, making me shake my head.  "No one will ever know, now come here, I want to see that outfit."  I hesitated another minute before opening the door more and waddling out.  "Oh my god that's so adorable!  Come here angel."  He lifted me into his arms and I snuggled in, 'grr'ing in his ear.  "I knew we couldn't go a night without seeing you and now I'm so glad we came, isn't she the cutest little baby you've ever seen boys?"  I blushed even redder, hiding in his neck as my daddies agreed.

"Aww, she's shy.  Marko's right though, you are truly adorable."  Dwayne took me into his arms, kissing my cheek and snuggling me to his chest.

"Wuv snuggles daddy, but imma get in twoubwe if my famiwy comes home."

"We don't mind meeting your family princess."  My eyes widened and I sat my head up, snapping out of my headspace quickly and pushing away from Dwayne.

"No.  You can't, please leave?  I'm sorry but my brother will convince my mom never to let me see you again, as soon as he sees that I like you, please, David, please go?"  He looked to be having an internal debate before nodding.

"You find us tomorrow night at the video store, okay?  And...don't call me David again, you know what to call me and that's not it."  He brushed my hair behind my ear and I nuzzled his hand.

"Master."  I whispered before feeling his lips on my forehead.

"That's better princess.  Sleep, you look exhausted.  I have a feeling it has to do with your brother, avoid him tomorrow, alright."  I nodded, kissing him happily before letting him go to his bike.

"Night babygirl.  Get yourself a snack before bed, okay?  I feel terrible that I can't bring you food tonight."  I shook my head.

"Is okay daddy, had a big dinner."  I kissed him happily, trying to cheer him up and it seemed to work.  He hopped onto his bike as Marko kissed my head.  "Night night Dada."  The grin on his face as I said this made me smile big as well, he really did remind me of Cheshire Cat sometimes.

"Come here little one."  Paul lifted me up, hugging me tightly to his chest.  "I'm gonna miss you tonight."

"I miss you too Papa, be back tomorrow night though, promise.  Even if I have to sneak out, I come see you."  He chuckled, kissing me, his hands rubbing my bottom and making me moan.  "Like that Papa.  Always love booty rubs."  I giggled and he laughed too.

"Well, I will be more than happy to rub your little booty whenever you want.  I will await your return to me with baited breath."  I kissed him again before he placed me on my feet and went for his bike.

"You be good, you hear me?"  Master asked and I smiled.

"I always good!"  He rolled his eyes, knowing that was not true before winking and riding off.  I missed my daddies already.

I went to bed that night and took a long time to sleep, hearing my family come home and my brother complaining about a girl who he fell for already having a boyfriend. I ignored as much of Michaels problems as possible and this was another one I'm staying out of.  I went to sleep a little while later, dreaming of my daddies, unable to stop myself from thinking how good Papa's hands were on me and considering what all of their hands would feel like all over me, needless to say, my dreams were interesting.

(It's a short chapter but I've recently wanted to start this up again, got some inspiration towards my boys and wanted to give you all a little something before the boys meet Michael.  The next chapter will be longer as this was mostly just a filler to explain Michael seeing Star for the first time.  I hope you liked it, please comment and let me know how you feel the boys should react to Michael.
I want the story to follow the film loosely, how should the boys handle Michael when he treats their little poorly, give me your ideas.
-markosgirl)