Payback! Dom!Fem!Reader x Sub!Sherlock (SMUT)

CONTAINS: Kinky smut... :3

Specifically, bondage, slight humiliation, over stimulation, edging/denial, some writing on the body, toys, Dominant Reader and helpless/submissive Sherlock, slight degradation, tickling, etc. Might be a bit triggering to some, hence the list of things.

Sherlock was always a tease to her. He knew what she liked. When she was horny. And he'd tease her for it, even in front of John. Subtly of course. And they weren't even dating.

For instance. One time that she had been practically deperate, for no reason Sherlock had pulled out his riding crop, just playing with it. Running his slender fingers along the length of it and eventually to the folded leather which he would admire. Just like she would every time he would play with it. He'd notice her glances every time as well.

But she had enough of it all. So. She was going to get him back. It was early morning and for the time being John was out and Sherlock was fast asleep. (Y/N), who had been living in the flats for a while now, was already awake and preparing everything. Humming lightly, she made her way into the detectives room. He looked so adorable fast asleep, hair a slight mess. It would almost be a shame to wake him.

But eventually the female moved to him, rope in hand which she used to tightly bind his wrists to the bed frame. Since he was practically good at everything. Well. Most things. She used the tape to tape his hands into fists and prevent him from working away any knots of the rope. Once that was done, she tied his ankles to the lower bed frame, not bothering about the tape this time. Now he was tied in a perfect spread eagle position. What made it even better was he was in nothing but his boxers. (Y/N) moved to the box of things she had brought with her before pulling out a large ring gag. Perfect for silencing any blabbering. Carefully she brought it to his mouth, forcing it in between his lips before buckling it in place. Even through that, he still didn't stir. So, she decided to continue with the fun.

She pulled the blanket off of him carefully, only to crawl down to the space between his legs, hand pressed firmly against his crotch which caused him to groan lightly in his sleep. She smirked playfully, carefully starting to rub his slowly hardening member. Eventually he did start to wake up, moaning lightly as he shifted his head, slowly looking around before noticing he was tightly bound and gagged. His eyes widened as he squirmed and struggled, looking to (Y/N) confused. She giggled, licking her lips then moving to kiss his bare chest.

"Mmm look at you. All tied up. Gagged. Helpless. My little toy." She purred, before licking up his chest lightly.

He glared down at her, grumbling in annoyance. She sighed, looking through the box.

"You know. I bought you a little gift. Well. A couple of gifts anyway." She giggled, causing him to look at her confused. Only for her to blindfold him.

"But they're a surprise." She hummed, pulling out a box and opening it carefully. A pink vibrating fleshlight that came with a matching pink cock ring. Sherlock struggled and muffled angrily before feeling her move his boxers then place the cock ring against him.

"Awe what's the matter Sherly? Not used to anything like this? Well. Get used to it detective." She cooed, licking his neck playfully. He moved his head to the other side, whining lightly. She giggled, grabbing the fleshlight and opening areas to slip batteries in which she soon did, along with squirting some lube in it.

"I think you'll love this." She hummed, pushing the toy down along Sherlocks length. He gasped out and squirmed, struggling a bit, causing her to giggle lightly before removing the blindfold. He squinted his eyes shut, head still tilted away from her. She pouted slightly, only to turn the toy on medium and starting to move it up and down.

His eyes widened in shock as he began struggling and muffling out, bucking his hips upwards for more.

"Oh my. Seeing such a handsome detective in this position is absolutely gorgeous. Not too mention. The Great. Sherlock. Holmes. Of all people." She cooed as she continued moving the toy up and down on him. He looked to her slightly before squinting his eyes closed. She hummed and eventually pulled the toy off of him, turning it off and putting it to the side, causing him to groan and whine. She pet his stomach before leaning down to kiss his neck then down his chest.

"Want me to show you an advantage of that gag?" She hummed, grabbing a feather and lightly running it along his hardened member. He moaned out, struggling and squirming before watching as she also grabbed a marker and wrote some things on his stomach then thighs and eventally his chest. He managed to make out some of them. Things like 'whore' and 'slut' even '(Y/N)s toy'. He grumbled, glaring at her slightly before watching as she moved to tickle his feet with the feather. He squirmed and struggled, muffling frantically and drooling.

Eventually she stopped, but moved on to tease his hardened member. Tickling it with the feather, causing him to whimper out. She continued at this for a while before grabbing a Hitachi vibrator, plugging it in and attaching a slightly ribbed plastic, rubber sort of pipe to it. (not sure its name XD)

Sherlock grumbled before looking to the toy, panting heavily and groaning when she slid it down his shaft and turned it onto high. His eyes widened as he struggled and moaned out, drooling even more.

"How long do you think you can last?" She giggled, noticing some light beads of sweat dripping from his temples. He glared at her, but she could tell his glare was still full of lust. She rest the toy down, leaving it to continue vibrating before standing and grabbing his riding crop.

"You like teasing me with this. So. I'm showing you the consequences." She purred. She first started with hitting his inner thighs a few times, then his stomach and eventually his chest, getting light grunts and whines from the detective. Once she was pleased with her results, she leaned over to remove the cock ring.

He splurted his first load which was warm and thick, shooting up to his face with some of it landing in his mouth. He moaned and whimpered, squirming as she took some pictures of him before leaving him in his squirming and moaning state.

~AN HOUR LATER~

Some time had passed since (Y/N) had left Sherlock in his helpless state and she had gone out shopping. However, John and Lestrade soon arrived back at the flat with a new case. And soon enough, MyCroft even came around.

The three were confused as to where Sherlock was of course. But in annoyance, John made his way to the detectives room, Lestrade and MyCroft following behind.

"Sherlock! Are you still bloody asleep!" John grumbled, slamming open the door. His eyes widened at the sight, Lestrade and MyCroft looking in, completely shocked.

Sherlock was still bound and gagged tightly to the bed, his face a drooling, panting and somewhat cum covered mess. His chest, stomach and legs even covered in cum. He groaned out, barely squirming.

"I did say you need to be carefully." John muttered, noticing the familiar name written on Sherlocks chest before moving to untie the man.

"I'm going to wait out there." Lestrade stated, MyCroft glaring at Sherlock in some digust before following Lestrade out. Sherlock panted heavily, swallowing slightly when his mouth was free.

"That was exhausting." Sherlock muttered, slowly removing the vibrator from himself. John rolled his eyes and moved to walk out.