Chapter Two - Snack

Eve was very stylish considering that she looked like Steve Jobs. Every time that she walks past him, she could smell her favourite scent- Hula Hoops Big Hoops BBQ BEEF Flavour Potato Rings, 87.4g Each 21g serving contains 439kJ 105kcal, Fat 5.0g, Saturated 0.5g, Sugars <0.5g and Salt 0.38g of an adults reference intake.

The first time ConCon and Eve spoke, it was like heaven to her ears. Although such a small word - "Ligma" Eve knew that it was love. She shared the same favourite lesson as him: PE, and she wanted to be his partner every time. One of the times, Eve happened to be behind Rawnsley when he was in PE. His face, shining like a polished bowling ball dripping with a river of sweat was so attractive to young Eve - she wanted his ass..........................and maybe more.

The sweaty man with the grey hair, getting changed and wiping the grease from his head, looked down at his feet and pulled one of the final crusty toenails from the biggest, round toe. With a whistle of his thick, crusted, chapped lips the round headed man let the toenail fall aimlessly to the ground. What he didn't know however, was that with that previous wipe of the grease came a single strand of grey, greasy, sweaty hair. It had fallen right next to the toenail, which was crisp to the touch.

Later when Connor had left the changing rooms and returned back to class, Eve (thirsty for a souvenir) picked the lock to the door of the rooms, knowing that ConCon may have left something behind. When she was in, she made her way around the pegs and the leftover shoes to where Connor had been stood. Getting down on her hands and knees, she felt around for something like a flake of skin or a lonesome fingernail. Luckily for her, her hand hit a curved, crispy, tiny object...a toenail! Eve was overjoyed, she picked up the nail between her fingers and stared lovingly at it....but what was this? A hair? Indeed it was. A lone grey hair was wrapped around the nail clipping.....an absolute jackpot!

Dinner time was nearing and Eve was hungry, she knew she had soup, but it was rather plain. What ever could she add to this soup?