Chapter One - Grey

Eve Manefield, a young girl with long brown hair and a shining face, started high school in the droning year of 2015. Unbeknownst to her, she would discover her true love at that very school and go round and round on a rollercoaster of the colour grey.

It all began with him...Connor Rawnsley. Nobody idolised him, nobody thought he was attractive for that matter, yet Eve thought he was wondrous. She thought his sparkling eyes went beautifully with his large round head, which most people thought was too big for his body. The first day she saw him, she knew it was true love. She knew that be would be the man she would marry in years to come. Him. Right there. Master Rawnsley.

Nobody knew anything about Connor, they viewed him as the creepy paedophile friend....yet Manefield was smitten. She knew she'd have her way with him. She knew that his ass would be hers.

She spent her days dreaming about his ass, actually. Would it be round like his head? Or square, like the crisps he thought were so overrated? Obviously she didn't know then, but she knew she'd find out. She knew she'd have that ass. It had her name on it in marker pen, written across both cheeks: Property Of Eve Manefield.

From that moment on, she knew the boy with the grey hair would be her next meal....he was a snack....