Requested chapter that I don't know what to make the title :)

Requested by: mejia4life and also for EmptyHolyWaterBottle I guess. Anyway this is a mess please enjoy. Love you all.

Bryanna

Alanie

Minho

Hyunjin

Alanie and Bryanna were both sitting on the couch in their shared apartment. Bryanna was upside down with her hands on the floor.

"Look Alanie I could be an acrobatic, look at these skills"

She spoke too soon and she slipped off the couch making Alanie howl with laughter. 

(I love you Bry but I can see this way too clear in my head, love you mean it ;)

Alanie was still wiping her tears away when she heard her phone buzz, picking it up she smiled even more at who it was.

"Who is it?"

"My main hoe"

"Wait, which one?"

"YAH! MY BOYFRIEND YOU NUMBSKULL"

"WELL MY BAD, NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE TOO MANY HOES"

Alanie rolled her eyes at her friend and opened the message.

"BRYANNA GET OFF YOUR LAZY ARSE WE ARE GOING SOMEWHERE"

"WHERE?"

"JUST GET IN THE CAR"

"You could be abducting me why would I get in the car?"

"WE LIVE TOGETHER YOU TWAT"

~~~~~

Alanie and Bryanna were on there way to the Stray Kids dorm when Bryanna had a "brilliant" idea.

"Yo we should prank them"

"What?"

"Yeah like we could be really evil"

"What the heck Bry"

"Oooh I know, when they go to practice to a little bit we can take their phones and put some random pretty girl pictures on there and then GASP at our new found information"

"I really question why I am friends with you sometimes"

"RUDE"

"But will you do it?"

"Fiiiiinnneee"

~~~~~

SO there they were, sitting on the couch in the SKZ dorm while they finished up a dance practice.