What's going on (Two)

What's going on (two)

Demi POV

"MADDIE" I screamed as I entered my family home and saw my baby sister.

"DEMI" she mimicked, running into my open arms.

We held each other in the hallway for a while until we both pulled away.

"Mom and dad are out tonight Dem, so it's just us"

"That's fine, junk food and movie night?" I suggested as we sat down on the sofa

"Sounds good to me"

"Where's Bell?" I asked

"She's just got in the bath but I'm warning you she's not in the best of moods" Maddie informed me

"How come?"

"Ok well don't take this too personally"

"Maddison just tell me what's wrong with Bella"

"Ok ok. Since your tour has been getting closer and closer she's just been shutting down. Every time someone mentions you or the tour she changes the conversation"

I sighed and thought for a moment.

"Mad will you order pizza, I'm gonna go check on her"

"Sure thing" she smiled

I ruffled Maddie's hair, much to her annoyance and stood up to go see my beautiful Isabella. I entered her bedroom and smiled at the way she had it decorated. It definitely displayed her calm quiet personality whereas Maddie's just screamed loud. They really were polar opposites.

I crossed her room and knocked on her bathroom door. I stood there waiting until a soft reply came

"Come in"

I pushed the door open and smiled warmly at the sight of Bella who was relaxing in a big bubble.

"Hi baby girl" I said as I sat on the edge of the bath.

She looked up and her face faded of all colour when she saw me.

"Oh hi Dem, I thought you were Maddie"

"Oh are you not excited to see me?" I said pretending to be socked and offended

"Yeah sorry. Of course I am" she stuttered out.

"Bella are you ok?" I said, moving a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'm fine"

"I don't believe you at all so this conversation isn't over but for now turn around and let your favourite sister wash your hair"

She gave me a genuine smile and swivelled her little body around in the bath. She's definitely got my moms genes she's tiny.

"Demi?" She asked as I was rubbing the shampoo in her hair

"Yeah baby?"

"You know I don't have a favourite sister" she chuckled

"But if you did it would be me right" I smirked

"If you say so"

I bent down and kissed her cheek.

"That's what I thought. Now come on jump out and come join me and Maddie for pizza and movies" I said after rinsing her hair and handing her a towel.

"I'm a little tired Demi. I think I'm gonna stay up here"

"Oh no you don't. I'm leaving tomorrow and I want to spend as much time with my favourite girls as possible."