Chapter 4

Today Avneil was going to Bring their little princess to Khanna house.
It's was nearly afternoon. Avneil were standing front of Khanna house while others member of Khanna was inside. Bebe came forward and welcomed them. Little was in Neil arm sleeping.

Both entered inside while others prayed for them. Swetha told Neil to baby to her.

Neil : mom she is sleeping.

Swetha : i know but I want hold her.

Neil : no she will stay with papa not Dadi. I won't disturb my princess sleep.

While others looks at him. Avni slightly nudge him.

Avni : Neil give to mom. Nothing will happen!

Neil : Avni she is sleeping and I can't let someone else hold her.

Avni : Neil she is your mom.

Neil : no.. I mean she is but I can't!

Avni sighed. Swetha was smiling seeing her son possessive over his daughter. Even she wished to have daughter but that shows she isn't happy with son intact she more than happy having Avni as daughter, friend and now little innocent granddaughter. What could be perfect for her.

Avni : mom he ain't giving it. Sorry!

Swetha : Avni don't apologies but you know how much happy this little one was brought for us.

Avni sees tears in Swetha eyes. She got up and went to Swetha and hugged her.

Avni : mom I should thank you guys from giving me all this!

Swetha smiled. Others was witness seeing their bond and felt bless. While Neil focus was only on his princess who was peacefully sleeping in his arms. He had big smile on his face which reflects how much happy is.others saw Neil staring and smiling at baby.

Babe: looks like he become another baby who don't leave his precious.

Neela : you are right Bebe. Neil is going best father.

Avni was only admiring her husband who was busy playing with their daughter. Avni went close to Neil and placed her hand on him. Feeling touch Neil turned his head and saw Avni smiling.

Avni : Neil let princess sleep in cradle.

Neil nods and carefully placed in cradle which was brought by Bebe.

Swetha : Avni beta we will send yours and Neil's lunch in your room.

Avni : mom it's alright we coming with us.

Bebe : Swetha is right Avni. Even princess is sleeping.

Avni nods. Others moves out leaving couple alone. Neil sat beside Avni and pulled her in side hug. And kissed her forehead.

Neil : Avni tomorrow is my princess name ceremony. I can't wait for that!

Avni smiled seeing him being impatient.

Avni : Neil have you thought of name yet.

Neil : yeah I thought of it. I am sure she will love it.

Avni : off course she will love it because her father chose for her.

Neil : hmm! Let's sleep!

Avni nods. First she checked baby who was sleeping and kissed her forehead. Neil also did same. Both laid down and Neil held her close to him. And
Kissed her forehead. Both slept while having smile on their faces.

Next morning.
Avneil were sleeping. Neil hands were wrapped around Avni waist. Avni head was on his chest. Her hands was around his neck. Their sleep broke when they head baby cry.
Avni got up and went to cradle and saw their princess was crying Badly. Avni picked her up and moved around the room to make her quiet.

Neil saw them but baby was still crying so he went to them.

Neil : Avni give to me!

Avni : Neil she won't be quite. I think she is hungry. Let me feed her.

Neil : Avni first make her quite then you can Feed her.
Avni nods and gives baby to Neil. As baby came to Neil arms she stopped crying. Neil smiled.

Neil : already she is my teams.

Avni : that not fair. You both already teamed up but what about me?

Neil smirked and went closer to her and whispered.

Neil : how about another baby?

Avni blushed hearing his word.

Avni : you and yours minds stick on same thing but let me remind you, you won't be able to do anything before 6months so planning yet.

Neil : stupid doctors rules but I don't care!

Avni : Neil looks she is quiet so give me and will feed her until you fresh up. Also today it's our princess name ceremony.

Neil hands baby to Avni and went fresh up. While Avni was feeding baby.as Neil came back baby starts moving her eye to see Neil. Avni followed her gaze and saw Neil.

Avni : your daughter loves you than me!

Neil didn't knew what she talking about.

Neil : what do you mean.

Avni : she is busy staring at her papa.

Neil : really but I thought her mother will be busy staring me but it's ok if my daughter does.

Avni glared him. Neil came and sat beside them and kissed both his precious ladies. Neil told Avni to fresh up. Avni went. Neil played with his Princess.

Next chapter will be updated today. Next chapter is Name ceremony.