"We're going to the toilet!" Woojin shouts one last time before shutting the door loudly.

Grabbing his hand tightly, Woojin pulls Jihoon in force as they walk to a certain place. Jihoon winces. 

"Woojin! Calm down. It hurts. Ack!" They finally stopped and arrived in the toilet. Woojin glares at him, making Jihoon gulps in return. Woojin is somewhat scary when he's angry. Right now, Woojin looks seriously done.

Ha ha, I'm screwed.

"Yah! Park Jihoon. Am I your manager or something? Why do I have to keep fixing your problems whenever you accidentally expose your ugly self!?"

Jihoon pouts. "It's not my fault."

"Not your fault, really?" Woojin starts raising his voice. "I swear. You need to stop fucking it up. You're lucky that I'm your friend." 

Jihoon knew that he could not solve this problem alone. He's glad that Woojin can still stand him. And he's glad that Woojin is always willing to help him, thought he will never admit it.

"Jeez, okay. I'm sorry. What do I do now?"

Woojin smirks. "I have a plan."

"What?"

"Just act pitiful and you'll be fine."

"Again? I don't think people will buy it anymore."

"Don't worry. People here are dumb." (lol) "Just do as I say."

-♡-

They returned to the classroom with a smug look in their face. The class' attention is back to then. Woojin takes a seat on his seat while Jihoon stands in the front. 

Daehwi has a suspicious look on his face. He's interested to hear what Jihoon has to say. Will he piss him off even more or will he finally admit to his own mistake? Though he doubt the second one will happen.

"Hello everyone. I'm Jihoon." Jihoon bows.

What ceremony is this? Ha.

"I'm sincerely sorry for what has happened.  I was overreacting and I was just very sad and disappointed that I did not get first place.  You guys know I'm really sorry, right? Will you guys forgive me?" Jihoon pouts, trying to act cute in hope people will forget whatever happened. 

The class just awed in return, admiring the adorable boy.

 'Yeah, we totally understand.' 

'So cute~"

'Jihoon would never do that.'

 Almost all of them agreed. How could they ever resist the charm of Park Jihoon.

Despite that, one person is clearly disastified and he did not try to hide it.

Daehwi sneers. "I can't believe this, really." Daehwi, being the one of the only normal person in the class decided to speak up. "You are so fake, Jihoon! How could anyone be deceived by him? Oh my god, everyone, open your eyes for god's sake! He's just acting cute so you guys would forgive him."

The whole class turned silence. 

'Hmmm.. that kinda makes sense.'

'Now that I think about it...'

Jihoon was not worried. He knew that no matter what he does, people will still worship him as long as he acts cute. "You guys don't actually believe him, right? Do you?" Jihoon says cutely, pretending to sulk.

While there's still some people that falls for it, it's safe to say.. The charm does not work anymore. The class did not give a response to his act. It makes him feel a bit embarrassed. 

Yes, for the first time, no one reacts to his 'aegyo'. Ever since a child, he would be adored whenever he shows his cute act. He really feels ashamed now. Why are they not responding? Why are they not calling me cute? 

Jihoon grits his teeth. closing his fist tight. Other than embarrassed, he is also pissed. He is pissed at a certain boy named Jinyoung with his dark thick hair.

Curse him. If it's not for him, none of this would ever happen.

This is all his fault.

He's the reason that I was accused of being a bitch, which I'm not!

The class starts gossiping about Jihoon. A lot claiming that they feel betrayed. Some admitting that they already knew, even if they don't. Harsh comments that he could hear even from afar.

 'I've always knew that he's that type of person'

'Right?'

'He's so fake!'

'I can't believe he's like that.'

'Jihoon! Just return to your seats!'

Jihoon's face is flushed. He returns to his seat in silence. He knows that he's still the center of attention. Though that's now he would like it. He decided to just ignore it.

Luckily for him, the class ends just a few minutes after. Without hesitation, he drags Woojin out of the classroom as fast as possible, avoiding all the stares and glares.

As if he wasn't already pissedbefore, he's definitely very much angry now.  He could not stop thinking of the gloomy boy. The cursed boy that he's very much sure the reason to this problem

"Did you see that, Woojin?" Jihoon scoffs. "This is all because of that guy, Jinyeng or whatever!"

Woojin did not reply for a while. "You do know that it's partly your fault, right?"

"Ugh, what do I do now. Help me, Woojiniee~" Jihoon pleads. He knows that his charm doesn't work on Woojin so he didn'tbother to act cute to him. But he's really desperate this time.

Woojin sneers. "I don't know. You help yourself this time. I'm tired of babying you."

"Woojin--" Before Jihoon could finish his sentence, Woojin is already far from him. 

Jihoon huffs in frustation.

He's going crazy and all he knows is that it is Bae Jinyoung's fault.

And he will not let him go.

A/N:

I miss Wanna One :) And I'm sorry I might discontinue this, jsut like my any other fanfics... :')