2

"Everyone!"

The loud yell could be heard by anyone in the class.

Everyone's attention is now on Jihoon.

Just like what he wanted.

"I-" He takes a deep breath before continuing. "I have something to say."

"You know that I've always been first, right?" Jihoon says. He is replied by a bunch of 'Yes's and nods. "So, listen. Don't you think it's weird that there's suddenly some nobody beating me all of a sudden?"

While the class had a questionable look, Park Woojin was different. Woojin just looks at him in disbelief. He could not believe what he just heard.

Wow, he's really exposing himself. Is he an idiot or what?  Woojin thought as he mentally facepalms himself.

Jihoon, on the other hand was too eager to 'expose' the gloomy boy so that he can be on the top once again. He had forgotten about his long-covered mask.

 You must think that it's stupid to make a big deal out of this situation, right? Well, that's Park Jihoon for you.  

He looks directly at Jinyoung with a stern face. "What's your name again? Jinying? Jinya? Whatever."

Upon the call of his name, Jinyoung suddenly feels anxious. No one could see his face because of his fringe covering half his face, but anyone could tell he is nervous.

"For your information, it's Jinyoung. Bae Jinyoung." Daehwi stated.

Jihoon scoffs, "Yes, right." From a distance, Daehwi could hear a faint 'I did not ask him', making him slightly annoyed but he decided to calm himself. Daehwi whispers to Jinyoung, "Why is he being like this?" Jinyoung just shrugs in return.

"Back to my announcement.." Jihoon coughs once. "I'm gonna make it clear and short."

"Bae Jinyeng has cheated."

Jinyoung is utterly shocked. He starts feeling more and more anxious, as if he wasn't already nervous. He gulps. He has never cheated in his whole life. He could not believe what he just heard.

"Look at him being all nervous. It must be true." Jihoon adds.

I know that he is stupid. But I didn't know he's this stupid.  Woojin thought.

Daehwi's temper has gone over the top. His blood was boiling. "Yah! How could you say that? And it's BAE  J I N Y O U N G."

Jihoon rolls his eyes. "Say what? The obvious truth?"

"He worked so hard for it. What do YOU know?!" Daehwi started raising his voice. He stands up and starts pointing to Jihoon.

"Well, I obviously know better than yo--" 

"You know what? He studied for six hours a da--"

"Lalalala~ I cannot hear yo--"

Their heated argument is interrupted by a loud clap. They both turned around in unison, finding the person who just disrupted their conversation, with an annoyed face. They were ready to shoot daggers to the said person.

But as they realised, it was their teacher.

"First of all. Daehwi, sit down." The teacher says calmly.  Daehwi sits down quietly as he shoots his glares to Jihoon. He did not try to hide his clear irritation.

Jihoon smirks.

"Now, Jihoon.."

Before the teacher could finish the sentence, Woojin stands up and drags Jihoon out of the classroom.