shouts Naina, pissed off!

"Kya kiya kya kuda ghar se bahar fenka!",

shouts her father out of anger.

"Aap jaise logo ke wajah se hi iss desh ki tarakki nahi hoti!",

shouts Naina, pissed off.

"Arey iss mein tarakki ki kya baat hai?",

asks her father, raising his voice.

Naina doesn't wait to listen to him and leaves for her room out of anger.

Her parents continue with their argument.

●●●●●

Inside her room, locking the door, Naina puts her belongings at a corner. Frustrated she sits on her bed and in no time tears roll down her cheeks. She cries bitterly yet silently, not wanting her family to know that she is crying.

She was so damn happy, relaxed after spending quality time with Rajveer. She wanted to enter her room and cherish those moments but alas, when has her family given her the opportunity to feel free and light hearted?

The two extreme emotions when meet her up together, it becomes unbearable for her to tolerate. This is the reason she is indulging herself more into studies to keep her mind distracted from these daily arguments of her parents. If it happens sometimes, it's fine but when it becomes a routine, it starts suffocating you.

Sitting on her bed out of irritation Naina picks up her phone. She thinks of messaging Rajveer, but she keeps back her phone thinking - telling him won't solve her issue. And when he wasn't there in her life she used to deal with this all by herself so why today is she feeling the need to tell him? No, she won't tell him anything and disturb his mental peace too!

She rests her head against the bed post and closes her eyes, tear rolls down her cheeks afresh. She desperately wants to run to him as she finds solace in his presence. But she knows this is no solution to her problems. And how can it be right that to find solace she would burden up him with all her tensions?

Naina opens up the admission form in her mobile and takes a deep breath thinking that she had planned to talk about it to her parents after returning back but this whole fiasco had made her planning to go for a toss!

She sighs and closes her eyes to find some peace.

Her mother knocks the door of her room. Naina opens her eyes and realizes that the argument has finished or may be has gone for a rest as for now. Taking a deep breath Naina opens the door and finds her mother standing there. Keeping the door open for her to enter Naina goes back to her bed.

Reaching her, her mother sits on the bed and asks her lovingly,

"Chaye bana dun?"

"Nahi Ma mann nahi hai.",

says Naina, disinterested in anything and everything.

Her mother looks around her room and says,

"Kya haalat bana kar rakha hai apne room ka Naina!"

"Ma main abhi ayi hun isliye thoda idhar udhar hai sub kuch. Kar lungi theek thodi der mein.",

says Naina.

"Acha ye bata kya kya khareeda tu ne?",

asks her mother, smiling lovingly.

Rajveer-Naina Few Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें