●2●

Next morning Naina opens the door of her house to pick up the newspaper. She discovers an aged lady in front of her house, staring Naina doubtfully. Naina finds it weird. She stares back wondering what is the matter. The lady leaves after few moments.

Naina was about to get inside when a vegetable vendor happens to reach in front of her house and asks,

"Madamji sabzi khareedengi aap?"

Naina looks towards him, smiling she nods her head in affirmative.

The vegetable vendor looks towards the house and turns all the more gloomy.

Naina notices him staring at the house. Upon receiving almost the same reaction from him as she received from the woman, she wonders what is the reason behind it. She stares the vegetable vendor with knitted brows.
The vegetable vendor upon noticing her stare smiles apologetically and begins to load the vegetables in the measuring tool after asking Naina her desired amount of vegetables and says,

"Yahan bahar aa jaiye aap."

Naina finds his demand weird. It would take only few more steps for him to reach around Naina's doorstep. But it somehow feels like he is not willing to reach around her house. Ignoring smelling something fishy, Naina walks out of her house.

The moment she steps out she feels as if certain baggage has been lifted up her chest. She could breath freely. She smiles. She walks further towards the vendor.

He every now and then looks towards her house; peeps sometimes. Naina doesn't ask him the reason for his doing so but notices everything. Smiling apologetically again, the vendor tells her the total amount she has to pay.

"Bhaiya aap mehnga laga rahe hain. Sahi-sahi lagaiye.",

bargains Naina.

He doesn't disappoint Naina and reduces the price.

Satisfied by the bargain, Naina smiles at him.

Before leaving, the vendor couldn't help himself from saying,

"Dhyan rakhiyega apna."

This comes as a surprise for Naina, she smiles a little in confusion.

●●●●●

"Naina... Naina...",

calls out Rajveer from their bedroom.

"Aayi.",

says Naina, and walks towards their bedroom carrying a tray with a glass of milk with Bournvita added into it.

"Kya hua? Aap chilla kyun rahe hain?",

asks Naina, whilst placing the tray with the glass placed on it at the side table.

"Tumhe kal maine kaha tha ye shirt press kar dena aaj mujhe important meeting ke kiye jana hai.",

says a pissed of Rajveer.

"Haan to kar to diya tha....",

and before she could complete her line, she turns to find Rajveer's clothes all messed up in blue ink.

"Ye... ye kaise...",

she trails off, shocked.

"Wohi to mujhe janna hai ke ye kaise? Dusri shirt pressed bhi nahi hai. Mujhe late ho raha hai. Press karne baitha to bohot time lagega.",

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 09, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Rajveer-Naina Few Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें