𝟎.𝟓-𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞.

two days later.

Omniscient

"Nadia...Nadiaaaa???? Wake up please," Raine softly whispered as she caressed Nadia's face.

Nadia opened her eyes, seeing Stokeley, Raine, and her aunt hovering over her. She looked down noticing she's in a hospital bed. Wires attached to her arms and a massive headache coming out of nowhere.

Nadia's aunt goes to get a nurse while Raine jumps in excitement, happy that her friend was out of the coma.

"Nadia you been out for like two days. Why did you do that?" Stokeley furrows his brows.

Nadia quickly snaps back into reality. She then thinks about what will happen to her now since her mom was gone.

Her face became red as anger and pain built inside of her. Her last parent standing was now dead.

So much anger was built up, she couldn't even hear Stoke or Raine call her name. She just stared down as she shook her leg.

Then, she closed her eyes. Something she shouldn't have done.

Nadia always pictured herself as a princess

Nadia always pictured herself as a princess. To keep things less worse.

She began to think about all the times her mom had been there for her when she was little

She began to think about the times her dad was around. How special they were.

This only made her more angry. This reminded her of what she no longer had.

Her eyes turned black and began to rip every wire off her body.

Screaming in anger and pain, she tried to get up but Stokeley and Raine held her arms down.

"WHY ME WHY ME WHY ME!" She screamed and cried.

The nurse finally made it in and gave her a shot, putting her back to sleep for good while.

danny

flashback - two days ago

"Just give us the fuckin purse," I demanded the lady.

She was crying hard as hell and I ain't got time for this shit.

Tank pointed his gun at her head, "Drop the fuckin purse lady damn."

We not gonna shoot her, we just tryna scare her a bit.

Within three seconds, the lady sticks her hand into her purse and-

"TANK NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK?" I say as I drop my gun and walk up to the ladies lifeless body.

"I- I thought she was pulling out a gun yo its a reflex!" He said.

"A GUN? WHAT SHE LOOK LIKE WIT A GUN?" I say.

"Coolie chill out Vro."

"Chill out? This coulda been somebody mom vro."

"Since when did you care? You pistol whipped bitches."

"...I-I don't know vro."

I guess Nadia's words been hittin me lately. I been thinking more about this gang shit and the things I get myself into; like the situation I'm in right now.

I grab the ladies purse and take the thing she was pulling out of it; her wallet.

"It wasn't a gun dumbass it was her wallet," I shake my head and open her wallet to find out who this lady was.

Oh shit.

I fucked up. I fucked up bad.

"Nigga what's wrong with you?" Tank says snapping me back into reality

I shake my head, "nun I'm just tired. Imma go home."

Tank nods his head as I dap him up before I leave.

🐺

I answered Stokes FaceTime and watched some tv.

"Stoke nigga where you been?" I ask confused as hell.

He ain't been to school in like two days.

"I been in the hospital and I been moving my shit in my basement."

I furrow my brows, "I- explain."

"Nadia tried to kill herself she been in the hospital. Me and my mom been checking up on her. She been in there for two days in a coma. She just woke up."

"And I gotta move my stuff downstairs because she's staying with us now, since her mom died."

Should I tell him.

"Coolie you there?"

"Y-Yeah I'm here. Sorry for your loss by the way."

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow vro."

"Ight," I say and we hang up.