RULES

1. No RAPE, SUICIDE, SELF HARM, HUMAN PETS/SLAVES, WHIPS, CHOKERS, SPANKING, ‘DADDY’ KINKS, ANAL, but I do allow oral, bondage and rough sex.

     2. Please be descriptive, and please RP in full, understandable sentences. I will not bother to reply if your RolePlay experience is clearly minimal.

     3. I do NOT allow bullying or harrassment, and if you break this rule EVEN ONCE, you will be blocked and reported ... no, not to the Wattpad owners, but to all of my loyal subjects.

     4. Do not control my Oc. You will not make decisions for my Oc, and I shall not do it to you.

     5. Inform me of your true age at all times. This is a MUST. If you tell me that you are older than 15, but you text like a 10 year old, there will be severe punishment. Do not lie to me, I always find out the truth.

     6. If you feel intimidated by me, please let me know so I can comfort you. I am not that strict, and if you are new to this, I can make an acception for bad english.

My RolePlay Options
⟩ Romance (up to R rated).
⟩ Adoptive Father / Lost Child
⟩ Adventure
⟩ Ship RP's (marriage / having children - not me, I am not female / Adding you to my description / etc.)

... and of course you can come up with different ideas too. ^-^