" Yea , this school is a bunch of trouble" I said.

" So , since I'm new , you don't mind showing me around tomorrow do you?" Luke asked.

" not at all" I said smiling at him.

" Good, now um I guess I'll go now and find somewhere to stay, later" Luke said, before he turned around I asked,"you don't have anywhere to stay?"

" Nah, my parents abandoned me" Luke said.

" You can stay with me , I live alone ,my mom and dad divorced and I couldn't take it anymore so I moved out" I said.

" You ain't gotta do that" Luke said.

" Oh I don't mind, I'm so lonely all the time" I said.

" Okay, just I need to grab my suitcase outta the boys locker room" Luke said headed towards the gym.

I waited outside the gym in my car , he got in and said," I'm surprised you just met me and invited me into your home"

" Well I know I'd want somewhere to stay instead of a stinky locker room haha" I said driving towards my house.

" True, but you get use to it after awhile" Luke said.

.

.

We arrived at my house," follow me and I'll show you your room" I said.

" Okay" Luke said looking around my small house.

" Good thing I had an extra room haha" I said opening the door to his room.

" Nice , thank you again for letting me stay here" Luke said.

" No problem" I said.

" So you have nothing to do with your parents?" Luke said.

" Well my dad sometimes comes over and hang out but other than that ,no"I said.

" Oh cool" he said looking around his room.

" Alright well this is your home now so make yourself comfortable, I'm going to take a shower" I said.

" Okay, thanks again" he said before I walked out.

I walked in my bathroom and started to get ready to take a shower.

.

.

I got out and got dressed into a pair of gym shorts and a loose shirt ,I put my dirty clothes into my basket, I brushed my hair and blow dried it. I got done blow drying my hair so I was going to start on dinner, I walked out of my room and into the living room where Luke was in his boxers drinking a beer watching tv.

" Where did you get beer from?" I asked.

" It was in the bottom of the fridge, is that okay?" Luke asked.

" Yes of course , I said make yourself at home haha" I said headed towards the kitchen.

" Whatcha doin?" he asked.

" Oh , I'm gonna make dinner for us" I said.

" What are we having?" Luke asked.

" Chicken fingers and fries" I said making a silly face.

" I haven't had good food like that in forever" he said making a silly face back.

He followed me in the kitchen and sat on the other side of the island on a bar stool," did that lip piercing hurt?" I asked.

" Well me and my friends kind of played truth or dare once and I was dared to pierce any part of my body, so I pierced my lip with a sewing needle" Luke said.

" Ow, okay that had to hurt" I said.

" Do you have any piercings?" Luke asked.

" I want my nose and belly button pierced but just my ears are pierced for now" I said turning the stove on.

" Nice" Luke said.

" Yeah haha" I said.

" So what do you do on weekends?" Luke asked.

" I usually stay home and watch movie marathons, what about you?" I said cooking.

" I usually go to parties but I haven't been invited to any yet, guess I could watch movies with you" Luke said.

" Yay! I have a movie buddy now!" I said jumping for joy.

" Calm down now haha" Luke said.

" I promise since you just moved in we will go do fun stuff" I said making a funny face.

" Haha okay" he said sipping on the beer.

" If you don't mind, may I taste that? I've always wanted to know haha" I asked.

" I don't mind , go ahead" he said handing it to me.

I sipped it , I wanted to barf it was terrible," that taste like horse piss" I said wiping my tongue.

" How do you know what horse piss taste like?" Luke asked laughing.

" I don't know I was just guessing haha" I said finishing up cooking.

" Dinners ready" I said carrying mine and his plate to the table.

" Thank you for this" he said.

" Don't worry about it, I love having you here , it's usually really quiet" I said smiling.

He smiled at me with his amazing smile.

.

.

.

After we finished eating he washed the dishes ," you don't have to do that" I said trying to take over.

" I'm going to do it , better move or I will squirt you with the water" he said laughing.

" You wouldn't " I said being held at hose point.

" Oh yes I will" he said putting his finger on the trigger.

" Okay, I give up" I said with my hands in the air.

" Good, I ain't afraid to use this thing" he said continuing washing the dishes.

He finished the dishes , it was already time to go to bed," alright well I'm gonna go to bed" I said yawning.

"Okay, I guess I will too" like said catching my yawn.

" Goodnight" I said smiling at him.

" Goodnight" he said smiling back.

.

.

.

It's been three hours and I woke up to a knock on my door," come in" I said tiredly.

" Alexis , I can't go to sleep" Luke said.

" Do you want to come in here with me?" I asked.

" Is it okay?" He asked.

" As long as you have clothes on haha" I said.

" Okay , let me go put on some clothes" he left.

He came back and shut the door behind him, he crawled under the covers and moved until he got comfortable.

" I know I'm a bad person but I won't do anything stupid I promise" Luke said tiredly.

" You better not, haha I'm kidding I know you won't" I said.

" Goodnight" Luke said.

" Goodnight" I said.

___________________________

A/N

Hey , this is my new book I hope you enjoy it, I also have another book called , The New Kid , it's a Niall Horan fanfic, thank you if you read this book and my others books , bye :)