Nice to meet you

I smile and sit next to him, "The Strain?" He asks me I nod and we cuddle. Around 9:45 Carter walks down "Well ZAYUMMMM love birds" he says "where's Maggie?" I ask chuckling a little "I heard her come in last night" I add.

"Still sleeping" he points at me and heads back upstairs. I laugh again and cuddle Hayes' shoulder. Turns out I fell back asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up and checked my phone it was 10:17, Hayes saw I was awake and he sat up a little, "you missed a good episode" he says as I sit up putting my head on his shoulder again.

"Really?" I ask laughing, he nods. "Um is it ok if I move my arm, its uh... Falling asleep" "of course" I reply as he takes his arm away.

I head on snapchat and see I have over 1000 requests, i start to get weirded out. So I heard over to the story page and see Hayes posted a story video. I watch it and it's me sleeping on his shoulder and him kissing my forehead. Then the next is a picture of us, saying to follow my beautiful "friend" on here, then one saying to follow me on twitter.

I look at him and smile, he leans in and pecks my lips "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Reece I didn't mean it" he say kinda leaning back. I don't say anything I just flip my one leg over his so that I'm on my knees but one on each side of his legs.

Then I grab the back of his head and pull him in until our lips meet, we kiss for a good 45-50 seconds.

*Clip* I look up and see that Nash, Cam, and Matt just took a picture or even a video of us kissing.

Matt says: "Hah Instagram tagging you both"

Cam says: "that's going on twitter"

Nash says: "Snapchat and twitter"

They all chuckle. I barry my head in Hayes shoulder and whisper into his ear "I love you" he says back "I love you too".

<11:30>

We just finished cleaning up the bed and we are heading to Hayes' house, my phone buzzes like crazy because of the pictures and videos Nash and Cam and Matt posted.

Once we arrive I hop out of the car and grab my bags, Hayes take them from out of my hands and carries them in for me.

"Nilah, Dad were here" Hayes shouts, I see Skylann run in and she hugs my instantly.

Chad and Nilah walk in and they greet me so nice. "Wow you're pretty, no wonder Hayes likes you so much. All he does is talk and talk and ........." Hayes covered her mouth before she could finish and carried her to another room.

"Haha it's true tho Reece he does like you a lot" Chad says putting his arm around Nilah, "well I like him a lot too" I smile.

Hayes comes back, "so she's staying with me right?" he asks Chad. "yep, but you two know the rules" he points his finger at us both with a stern face.

Hayes and I look at eachother then back at Chad. He starts to giggle "duh you two, head upstairs" he says patting Hayes' back as we walk up to his room.

My phone buzzes again as we walk in, "oh my gosh make it stop" I say dropping my purse on the floor and backing away, "don't worry you get used to it, it's been happening all day for me too" he says putting my bags in a corner.

He looks at me and in his eyes I can see he's asking me if that's a good spot. I nod and grab my phone out of my purse.

I open twitter, I have 20+ DMs and a thousand notifications. I read some and there pictures of me and Hayes kissing from the pics off snapchat, instagram, twitter that they re-posted.

Some say:

"OMG I ship them"

"This can't be true!!!!"

"She can go die"

"Hayes is mine not hers"

"He need a rain check I'm better"

They hurt but I've learned haters are just fans who are scared to admit it.

I see I got a text from my bestfriend Alisa "OMG YOU AND HAYES KISSED!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM!!!!! HOW ARE YOU AT NASHS HOUSE!!!!! HOW DID YOU JUST!!!! OMG!!!"

I text back:

"I met him at Digi Fest a few years ago, my sister and Nash got together and hayes and I did, we fell for eachother but my sister tore us apart. Then we got together a couple days ago"

"Wow lucky!!! wish I was you!!" she says back, I don't answer.

"Don't let the hate get to you Reece, I love you and you know it" Hayes kisses my forehead and heads downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!!!! 😍😊❤️ please keep reading and vote and yah check out my other book 'Turning into a Caniff' luv yah 😘