tell me about it, stud

Walking over to the room service cart stationed by his night stand, Lindsey grabbed an extremely over-sized bottle of Chipotle Ranch and popped the cork. Yes, the cork.

"Cheese and rice, I've never seen such a savage amount of chipotle ranch in my entire life!" Fieri exclaimed.

"I had it specially made to resemble a champagne bottle. I know alcohol isn't your thing."

"Yeah," he replied. "I find that other things do the trick better... but, how did you know?"

Lindsey chuckled, pouring two tall crystal glasses full with the tantalizing sauce.

"Well, this is a bit embarrassing, but I've done tons of research on you, Guy. I'm constantly watching your shows and even have a Google notification set for each new publication with your name. I just find you so very interesting."

"Wow," he muttered under his breath. "That's so-"

"Creepy?"

"No, not at all." Guy looked up into the rock star's eyes. "It's sweet, and, if I'm being honest, I've done the same with you."

"Oh, really?" Lindsey questioned, voice deepening as he took a few steps toward his chunky peanut butter dreamboat.

Close enough to smell his sweat, Guy inhaled taking him into his lungs. Intoxicated by his scent, he gained a smidgen of courage and gently placed his meaty hands on Lindsey's pronounced hip bones.

Lindsey matched his stance, hands wandering under Guy's shirt.

"Ah," Mr. Fieri's breath hitched.

Is this actually happening? Oh, Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce, I can't believe it.

"You're everything I've always wanted, Mr. Buckingham."

Knock-knock.

Guy turned toward the door.

"Who-?"

"Ah, yes. I almost forgot."

Lindsey stepped aside and addressed the knocking, opening the door to reveal a bellboy pushing a large cart overflowing with seafood.

"Thank you, uhh-" he peered at the gorgeous man's name tag. "Geoffrey."

He ushered the bellboy out into the hall, placing a generous tip into his hand.

"What's all of this?"

"Well, if it's alright with you, I thought we could... mukbang."

Lindsey picked up a giant crab leg, cracking it with his strongly, manly man hands. The meat dangled at least 8 inches as he dipped it into a large bowl of steaming, hot nacho cheese. The cheese dripped down his chest and gushed past his lips as he took the first bite, slurping the wet condiment into his mouth.

"Oh my god."

Mouth still covered in cheese, Lindsey grabbed an oyster and a slice of lemon. He ran the lemon down his chest, swirling it into his graying hair, and then squeezed the juicy fruit onto the shell, slurping back the salty aphrodisiac. He held out the lemon to Guy, who immediately began sucking on the slice.

"Fuck," Guy licked his lips, savoring the mix of sour and sweet that Lindsey's sweat and the lemon juice created.

"What's your seafood of choice?" Lindsey questioned. "I ordered crawfish, lobster, oysters, clams, crab... it's all yours."

"Actually, I'm more of a sausage person." Guy smirked, placing his hands onto the other man's belt. He carefully unwrapped his present, pulling out Lindsey's hefty meat.

"Mmm," Guy moaned as he brought the bowl of cheese towards Lindsey's crotch. "Everything's better with cheese."

He slowly dipped Lindsey's bratwurst into the warm cheese, making sure every inch was covered in the delectable liquid.

And then he did what he's wanted to do ever since he laid eyes on this blue eyed God.

He wrapped his lips around Lindsey's entire dick and sucked the nacho cheese right off.

"Oh, shit," Lindsey groaned. "You sick bastard. You absolute fucking. UNIT... mmmm."

Guy's entire body was tingling, he felt higher than Mount Everest. This had to be a dream. The best dream.

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to my boyfriend who can dip me in cheese any day he'd like. and don't worry! more intense smut is cumming. hehe.