PART 3: 2012

More years past & the road where Melvin & the others disappeared became infamous due to the incidents that happened. So the authorities prohibited anyone to enter or use that road by putting barricades on its entrance. As for the previous cases the police decided to dropped them & remain unsolved except for Officer Scott Ramirez who is eagerly seeking to find out what happened to his nephews Lance & Jerry.

 As for the previous cases the police decided to dropped them & remain unsolved except for Officer Scott Ramirez who is eagerly seeking to find out what happened to his nephews Lance & Jerry

Three years later the story now continues to Claire Rose, a young woman with a mysterious past & the girlfriend of Officer Scott.

One night at her room Aunt Betty Claire's adoptive guardian came inside to talk to her.

"Claire sweetie how's your day?" Betty asked.

"It's great Aunt Betty" Claire answered smiling.

"Did you talk to Scott?"

"No Aunt Betty he's busy on his work" Claire sighed. "I haven't told him that I am not your real niece that I am just adopted"

"Don't worry Claire..."

"Aunt Betty it's my birthday next week & still we hadn't found my brother yet"

"Claire I know it's hard for you that you lost your brother but it's been so many years & we don't know what happened to him now"

"Still I am hoping that we'll find him because he's the only one that is left to remind me of my family"

"I am really sorry for what happened that day Claire..." Betty lamented.

The following day Claire prepared herself for work & left the house saying goodbye to her Aunt Betty. As she heads to Scott's station to say hello a fortune teller standing outside her place stopped her for awhile.

"Young woman hold on for a second" The fortune teller called.

"Yes can I help you?"

"I need to speak to you, it's very important"

"Do I know you before?" Claire wondered.

"No but you need to come inside, I sense something really bad on you"

"I am sorry ma'am but I don't have the money to pay you"

"No I don't mind the payment, just come inside my shop. My name is Lorelei by the way" She introduced.

"Okay Miss Lorelei I'll come with you"

"Call me Madame Lorelei"

Inside her shop Madame Lorelei tried to read Claire's past, present & future through her tarot cards that put her into a shock & worried about Claire.

"What happened Madame Lorelei you were shaking?"

"I saw a horrible past in your life girl, about your childhood. It was so dire" Madame Lorelei described.